Cousins is a BUM

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

jokes on him. Kings choked away the win last night.
pimp.gif
kings are used to choking.
nerd.gif

JK kings fans.
tongue.gif
 cousins is dope though but why would he get fined for that? 

i dont remember reggie getting fined for this

reggie-miller-choke.jpg

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

JK kings fans.
tongue.gif

reggie-miller-choke.jpg
The team fined him not the league...He's been in the news about not getting along with the coaches or always speaking his mind...So I believe the management was getting tired of his garbage.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

JK kings fans.
tongue.gif

reggie-miller-choke.jpg
The team fined him not the league...He's been in the news about not getting along with the coaches or always speaking his mind...So I believe the management was getting tired of his garbage.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Looks like someone hates Cousins
laugh.gif

i dont hate him, i just dont see anything special about him. he has a bad attitude, hes not in shape, and hes an idiot.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Looks like someone hates Cousins
laugh.gif

i dont hate him, i just dont see anything special about him. he has a bad attitude, hes not in shape, and hes an idiot.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

thanks for info. i wasnt aware dude was acting up like this.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

thanks for info. i wasnt aware dude was acting up like this.

I admit I didn't think he would be as raw a prospect as he is coming out of UK, but the talent is undeniable. Soft hands, massive frame, good mobility, etc. And there's nothing wrong with playing with an attitude.

I admit I didn't think he would be as raw a prospect as he is coming out of UK, but the talent is undeniable. Soft hands, massive frame, good mobility, etc. And there's nothing wrong with playing with an attitude.

Back
Top Bottom