Cousins is a BUM

Originally Posted by JD617

is that who OP is?
Yup. Mateen Cleaves/Billy Hoyle/Steve Cash.
How do you guys know this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

He's garbage. I'm bout to change my avy cause they're both garbage right now....
You always wildin. Lol. Bring her back.

cheryl-cole1.jpg
Right now it's between D-Jax and Cheryl Cole
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On the real tho, Cousins deserves part of the blame but the real reason for his performance and demeanor is there is no leadership in the Kings organization that DMC respects. They BEEN fining him for all of his transgressions on and off the court and yet the dude still doesn't take a clue nor give a damn. Dude gets frustrated so easily on the court, especially if he doesn't get the ball, and usually when he gets the ball the next possession you can count on a wild shot or turnover FOR SURE.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

He's garbage. I'm bout to change my avy cause they're both garbage right now....
You always wildin. Lol. Bring her back.

cheryl-cole1.jpg
Right now it's between D-Jax and Cheryl Cole
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On the real tho, Cousins deserves part of the blame but the real reason for his performance and demeanor is there is no leadership in the Kings organization that DMC respects. They BEEN fining him for all of his transgressions on and off the court and yet the dude still doesn't take a clue nor give a damn. Dude gets frustrated so easily on the court, especially if he doesn't get the ball, and usually when he gets the ball the next possession you can count on a wild shot or turnover FOR SURE.

His trolling is hard not to notice.
laugh.gif

when have i ever trolled?
laugh.gif

i just talk about NBA but you guys dont take me seriously.

His trolling is hard not to notice.
laugh.gif

when have i ever trolled?
laugh.gif

i just talk about NBA but you guys dont take me seriously.

Never was and never will be a big fan of cousins. He has an athletic build and beasty strength, but his basketball IQ and immaturity is something i wouldnt be able to stand. 
I dont care how big of a 'beast' he is...i just dont think he's worth all the hype that people gave him during draft time. He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

I hope he proves me wrong, i dont have hate running through my blood...i hope for the best for everyone, but i just dont see a lot of promise in his game. Someone with that size and reach SHOULD be grabbing boards the way he is, its not surprising or special to me...because he has no other kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Not tryna hate, i just think he was drafted way too high in the draft
eyes.gif
...but i guess i cant really fault him for that tho can i? 
grin.gif
tired.gif

Never was and never will be a big fan of cousins. He has an athletic build and beasty strength, but his basketball IQ and immaturity is something i wouldnt be able to stand. 
I dont care how big of a 'beast' he is...i just dont think he's worth all the hype that people gave him during draft time. He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

I hope he proves me wrong, i dont have hate running through my blood...i hope for the best for everyone, but i just dont see a lot of promise in his game. Someone with that size and reach SHOULD be grabbing boards the way he is, its not surprising or special to me...because he has no other kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Not tryna hate, i just think he was drafted way too high in the draft
eyes.gif
...but i guess i cant really fault him for that tho can i? 
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Yikes.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Yikes.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 

dude is a douche

Hilarious how he couldnt corral the rebound on the last Warrior missed free throw, lost it out of bounds, which led to Vladimir bangin that prayer 3 last night.

His post moves were hilarious last night. Dude must have tried to make a spin and fell/lost the ball/looked ******ed about 5 times last night

he's so goddamn pouty and immature it bugs me

dude is a douche

Hilarious how he couldnt corral the rebound on the last Warrior missed free throw, lost it out of bounds, which led to Vladimir bangin that prayer 3 last night.

His post moves were hilarious last night. Dude must have tried to make a spin and fell/lost the ball/looked ******ed about 5 times last night

he's so goddamn pouty and immature it bugs me

Back
Top Bottom