**Dad tells son he's not a single lady**

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No. It's tasteless.

You were looking for a quick lulz. Here:
laugh.gif

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

that was hilarious. the dad totally blew lil man's high, didnt even get to the first verse ... lol.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

He's gonna have a real rough time when they tell him he's adopted.
Was this comment necessary? I mean like really.
Yes.
No. It's tasteless.

You were looking for a quick lulz. Here:
laugh.gif
aorhw9.gif

Why are you so bitter? Were you adopted too?
No and if I were it wouldn't change anything.

Your comment may come off as tongue-and-cheek but it's pretty f'd up.

Do you know why the young man was adopted? Don't you understand that it for the betterment of his life?

If his parents were to one day tell him he was in fact adopted, do you think he's going to cry and wine like a pantsy, or be grateful that someone had the decency and love in their heart to take him in?

Like I said before, your comment was grounded on your need for attention and e-laughter, but what you failed to realize was the fact that many children don't even have the opportunity to be adopted, yet have to deal with the squalid conditions in which they live, some even going on to die.

So to think him reacting in such a way to what his father said about this "single ladies" track, will in any way, shape, or form parallel or mirror how he would react to finding out he was adopted just goes to show either how immature you are, or that you really do just have a void somewhere in your life that you think will be filled at the expense of others.

Either way, you need to exercise a bit of self-control. And that goes to anyone else who posted a slick *@@ remark too.

Do you know why the young man was adopted? Don't you understand that it for the betterment of his life?

If his parents were to one day tell him he was in fact adopted, do you think he's going to cry and wine like a pantsy, or be grateful that someone had the decency and love in their heart to take him in?

Like I said before, your comment was grounded on your need for attention and e-laughter, but what you failed to realize was the fact that many children don't even have the opportunity to be adopted, yet have to deal with the squalid conditions in which they live, some even going on to die.

So to think him reacting in such a way to what his father said about this "single ladies" track, will in any way, shape, or form parallel or mirror how he would react to finding out he was adopted just goes to show either how immature you are, or that you really do just have a void somewhere in your life that you think will be filled at the expense of others.

Either way, you need to exercise a bit of self-control. And that goes to anyone else who posted a slick *@@ remark too.

Dude chill the hell out
laugh.gif

i woulda told my son the same thing, and there wouldnt be any of that crying allowed either

If his parents were to one day tell him he was in fact adopted,
do you think he's going to cry and wine like a pantsy, or be grateful that someone had the decency and love in their heart to take him in?

indifferent.gif
Did you see the parents? I'm sure he can figure it out on his own.

Back
Top Bottom