Damn Cleveland... Vol. What are we doing?

Son had to get one last case of bubble guts before he left the earth smh.

y'all tripping...people even said sandy hook was a hoax...people got too much time on their hands

The McDonald's employees who called the cops on the Facebook killer are going to get the $50,000 reward ... at least if law enforcement has its way.
We spoke with local and federal law enforcement officials who tell us ... they believe the employees were the lynchpin that caused cops to corner Steve Stephens in Erie, PA. As you know, Stephens killed himself.
As for the reward, Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson said, "There is an award up to $50,000 for the arrest of Mr. Steve Stephens. The money comes from the FBI, ATF and U.S. Marshal Service."
Sticklers could argue no one should get the award because Stephens wasn't arrested, but there have been similar cases over the years where law enforcement determined the reward conditions were met.
The law enforcement officials with whom we spoke say it's clear ... the McDonald's employees made the difference. They spotted Stephens and stalled him at the drive-thru so cops could make their move.
We're told so far there have been no official meetings on the reward, but it sounds like the employees are in for a big surprise.

Good for them. Many blessings.

Rot in Piss.

******* coward. 

Last edited:
Coward......

Killed a defenseless old man....then himself cuz he's been a bish his whole life. All them ***** with Straps on the East Side of Cleveland......and he probably drove right past them. Ol scary boy.

He def deserved to suffer more.

Coward......

Killed a defenseless old man....then himself cuz he's been a bish his whole life. All them ***** with Straps on the East Side of Cleveland......and he probably drove right past them. Ol scary boy.

He def deserved to suffer more.
you can tell he felt confident running up on that old man. Disgusting

Last edited:
looks like the kind of guy that likes to lick the boom boom down in prison
Im pretty sure....Snow was and still is more of a G than you.

laugh.gif

It does seem odd that dude had the patience to wait on some damn nuggets though. Like bruh, you have a very recognizable face. Homie should have just ordered a pizza and had the pizza man meet him in a random spot or snatched a ish load of snacks/drinks out of an empty gas station.

It does seem odd that dude had the patience to wait on some damn nuggets though. Like bruh, you have a very recognizable face. Homie should have just ordered a pizza and had the pizza man meet him in a random spot or snatched a ish load of snacks/drinks out of an empty gas station.

Yeah i wasnt buying the McD's story either at first simply because dude did enough to elude cops for 3 days, recorded the video then uploaded so he had a head start, but decided to hit up a drive thru for some nuggets? (Nick Young gif) .. i wpuld have thought you had plenty of snacks or food already to last you a while right, or have i been watching too many movies :lol:

Kudos to the worker though, thats some balls cuz with what story was going on about dude he could have pulled the trigger on the drive thru worker.

Last edited:
Are yall serious? You comparing the time slips in movies where they never eat, sleep, **** to real life? Piece of **** was hungry and probably thought he had a better chance at not being recognized still in the car via drive through. That's it.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing about him chilling ordering food but then it dawned on me again dude was a bat**** crazy tub of lard that just smoked some random senior over insecurities in his personal life so it did'nt seem that mind blowing he would do something like risk his life and freedom for some fast food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom