Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

Mobile phone \ Social Media era bro. No one can get away with that kind of thing anymore.
Nah man, dude is def loaded enough to get away wit it. It look like the way these pics & vids leaking you woulda thought it was a legit set-up

I feel like money and fame can make even the most square person cheat.

Bill Gates room is probably poppin' when wife is out of town....and it wouldn't surprise me if wifey getting sideways when she steps out. People, heh?

Kevin should of not went public with that cheating announcement...smh

That should have been kept between him and his wife. Made a fool of himself and his wife for no reason.

Didn't shorty just released the sex tape last night anyhow? :lol:

Last edited:
Kevin has to know that the potential of being exposed is too high. Like more pics or videos out there. For him to attack it head first, he's trying to get in front of it and control the narrative. Cats ain't watched House of Cards? Smart move and by 2 weeks, it will be swept under the rug.

They all cheat.

I'm waiting for LeBron to get caught. Seems like this guy doesn't even fap without his wife's permission.

I don't think Lebron cheats.

I think Lebron gets an inner circle...broads he and his team vets for a little while, including his wife, and they write up contracts for them. Savannah seems like a woman...not a little girl.

If he gets caught, my opinion is it will be by the media...not his wife.

Cat is just too smart

Lawrd the sex tape is a threesome...

Hahahah with the Win and L!!!

The mistress get wife's then gets cheated on with a sextape release of a 3some...

Talk about Karma :lol:

He's a clown. Why get married again after you lost so much after your last marriage? Zero sympathy for this guy.

It may be tougher for him to get out of this because his shorty was pregnant during da time, and he's been speaking favorably about himself for having made the change into becoming a faithful man over these past few years. Seems as though he mentions his new ways and his appreciation for his new woman during every interview he's featured on. Homie knew he had a lot to lose. Needed to be smarter about it. Hopefully him dropping the video ahead of the leaks of any sex tapes will lead to him being able to dictate the narrative in some shape or form.

Last edited:
I feel like money and fame can make even the most square person cheat.

Bill Gates room is probably poppin' when wife is out of town....and it wouldn't surprise me if wifey getting sideways when she steps out. People, heh?
kevin out here acting like a rookie the way he was out here moving. bruh you kevin hart...dont be out in cars with these side things. dude had to be intoxicated.

now he shook bc he realized he has the potential to be handing out a lot of bread.

looking and feeling like a real sucka.

got this broke young girl on the side ready to put her hand out for that check, then he got his ol lady at home preggo.

wifey preggo so the hormones are everywhere off that alone now he caught up in this? oh bruh kev done goofed for real.

alot of people hate the man, but you gotta tip your hat to Bron and the way he moves. homie brand is still clean as a marble floor.

Idk how people are commenting on his IG post saying "You real for this one fam. Not easy to admit something like this and take responsibility. Salute." Dude cheated on his pregnant wife :smh: he doesn't deserve sympathy.

If it ever came out that LeBron cheated... I would be shocked. Easy to hate him on the court, but he comes off as such a good dude outside the arena.

So the chick was trying to extort him for $ and instead of paying he just came clean?
Seems like the best thing, control the narrative so that ho gets nothing. Then press charges against her for extortion, plus a civil suit. Probably won't though, you wanna get away as quickly as you can from anything to do with this so your wife doesn't keep getting reminded.

And he married his mistress..

This is why I'm pretty sure nobody's gonna care after awhile and him addressing it is all he has to do

Don't even sound like he sad that he cheated, he sad he caught. LeBron gotta give Kevin a call, besides mistakenly liking a couple pics on IG dude doing it rite.

Back
Top Bottom