Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

I don't think she's racist

I think she's gotten too comfortable, because too many black people give "passes" to their cool white friend. There's a lot of that in this generation where boundaries are lost.

FDB. Whether she racist or not she's said too much slick ****. She just another white girl that loves black culture but don't know **** about black people. I don't care how good her fat transfer is. Worse type of chicks to be around.

50edf0134bcad.image_.jpg

That's the anchor woman right there

50edf0134bcad.image_.jpg

That's the anchor woman right there

she's ok but relative to the chicks lebron could b smashing

rihanna-bikini-instagram-lebron-james.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%204.50.26%20PM%281%29_nu448m.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%204.50.40%20PM_nu441p.png

maxresdefault.jpg

thats actually a great question

why dont celebs cheat with people who have as much to lose?

beyonce or rihanna or anyone in that same social circle aint leaking no sex tape for money

Bet someone chasing this and got her on the pedal stool while she sidepiecing.

most chicks are perpetually in a state of getting that familiar [wee wee] while they force a new ***** to court her lol

the [meat] she knows > a new body

although this has little to do w lebrons situation lol

All facts. Which is rare from you

Facts all the time b, it's just you're a millennial.

FDB. Whether she racist or not she's said too much slick ****. She just another white girl that loves black culture but don't know **** about black people. I don't care how good her fat transfer is. Worse type of chicks to be around.

She's the "cool" one though.

I gotta say it takes balls to cheat on your pregnant wife AND make a sex tape AFTER you were falsely accused and targeted a few months back :lol:

He's gonna get it worse, because he was on his Tyrese preachy steez too. :lol: When will dudes learn to stop playing out situations and relationships online. It comes back to bite you in the ***. I wonder if it's going to affect his movie popularity with black women.

she's ok but relative to the chicks lebron could b smashing

rihanna-bikini-instagram-lebron-james.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%204.50.26%20PM%281%29_nu448m.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%204.50.40%20PM_nu441p.png

maxresdefault.jpg

thats actually a great question

why dont celebs cheat with people who have as much to lose?

beyonce or rihanna or anyone in that same social circle aint leaking no sex tape for money

Because regular chicks look better and have better P. Also these celebs who have much to lose probably don't care to F someone just because they got money, because they all got money. Also they don't even make up 0000000000.1% of the females.

Y'all forgot about the news anchor in Cleveland that Lebron was messing w/ that he got pregnant and all of a sudden she lost her job?

Or the shorty from Miami?

Or the DM he got exposed w/, and how that same girl was courtside next game?

That's not counting the other stuff through the grapevine that people have heard / saw. He for sure has at least one side baby, and Kobe do too lol
Dude has been a STAR since he was damn 15 years old. 70 Ms at 18 before he even dribbled an NBA ball :lol: Savannah beautiful but there ain't enough self control in the world :rofl:

swizz did his old wife dirty, and A. Keys was da über home wrecker :lol:

Media never mentioned Keys being the homewrecker.

She played it smart too -- people thought she was a lesbian, but she said she had a man (turns out Swizz was still married).

Was Keys really a home wrecker? I read all mashonda's posts back when that was a thing. Ot seemed like they were separated but not officially divorced and Swizz moved on. Happens all tb2e time, the we're not divorced but we aren't together either thing. It ain't like Swizz was out there moving in secret with it

Exactly. Son missed getting hit by that bullet by a matter of inches, and then decided to jump right back into the line of fire while being fully aware that, as he said himself, "there's a target on my back"... Can't roll with that. Not here to judge the man's actions because we're all human at the end of the day. But I can critique his methods of playing the game. Homie's a huge celebrity, standing on the soapbox of being a changed man. Just seems like he's making amateur moves when he ought to be playing on the professional level at this point since he's got so much to lose.

"You can do your thing shorty, it's okay to floss.
But it's still one rule, playa: don't get caught"

Was Keys really a home wrecker? I read all mashonda's posts back when that was a thing. Ot seemed like they were separated but not officially divorced and Swizz moved on. Happens all tb2e time, the we're not divorced but we aren't together either thing. It ain't like Swizz was out there moving in secret with it
Yeah sometimes it's over long before the ink dries. The one more in love just refused to see it.

Back
Top Bottom