Damn Steve Nash is winning. I approve his wife

Originally Posted by jomitm

Didn't dude date Liz Hurley too?

That man is winning forreal.

Now, only a championship left on the to-do list.

pimp.gif
He was on Ginger Spice when she was attractive, too.

Splash of reality.. but the dating aspect of being famous has to be ridiculously tough on certain socialites.  Nash looks old as hell at this point, and though he seems like a trill character.. without fam and fortune, no chance shortie even looks his way.  However, I guess you do still have to eat, but I just couldn't wife anything I feel I couldn't pull on the strength of being me.. trappings removed from the equation.  Idk.. %$+@ always throws me off.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

alotta white athletes getting jungle fever i see
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Just like the rich black athletes sippin on the milk. Same thing, just reversed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Their wives are all cheating on these fools cause they all gold digger hoaaars.. But Nash is winning even if barbosa and jrich tag teamed his wife

plus 1
If i got rich and famous Im headed to the projects and picking up the cutest shy smart  nerdy girl looking there and making her mines. She will respect what i done for her and not cheat and i will mold her into a queen

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

Their wives are all cheating on these fools cause they all gold digger hoaaars.. But Nash is winning even if barbosa and jrich tag teamed his wife

plus 1
If i got rich and famous Im headed to the projects and picking up the cutest shy smart  nerdy girl looking there and making her mines. She will respect what i done for her and not cheat and i will mold her into a queen
Sounds like an amazing/foolproof plan. 

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Splash of reality.. but the dating aspect of being famous has to be ridiculously tough on certain socialites.  Nash looks old as hell at this point, and though he seems like a trill character.. without fam and fortune, no chance shortie even looks his way.  However, I guess you do still have to eat, but I just couldn't wife anything I feel I couldn't pull on the strength of being me.. trappings removed from the equation.  Idk.. %$+@ always throws me off.

naw nash isnt that bad looking. With a decent job and some type of game, nash could pull women

plus 1
vanessa-bryant-300x223.jpg

worked for kobe right?

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

plus 1

worked for kobe right?

actually it did. His wife is still sticking by him as of now and she never cheated on him and was by his side on national tv even when he caught the rape charge!
But how many times can a women keep taking a man getting caught cheating on her?

So now what do you have to say? Your point was pointless

Nash is def winning, she's mad cute and looks to be a sneaker head as well. Most likely an NT'er 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im not sure if Ive posted in this thread or one similar to it...

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Nash while he was strolling casually through Olympic blvd. Infront of FIDM. Me and my homies had just came up on some Sephora make up and were trying to sell it to the FIDM chicks. Im chillin with my homies by the fountain then I see Steve Nash walking toward the Staples Center. I screamed out 'Nash!!!' and he turned around so I kinda power walked over to him.

I was focused on Steve the whole time and I completely ignored his girlfriend. I told Nash that he goes hard in the paint etc. Etc. After I got his signature I glanced over at his girl and she was looking at my kicks (aqua 8s). I told Steve "pleasure to meet you man, ill be watching your game tonight." then his girl friend basically C blocked me by saying something like "thats funny dont watch too much tv" then I replied like %%*+% "Im a big basketball fan have a nice day" after I said those words I noticed how fine she was. Nice skin sexy body... Nice attitude. I could have sworn she was flirty but I was too focused on Nash no romo.

I watched the girls bootie as she walked away. %%*+% is legit

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

plus 1

worked for kobe right?
first thing that came to mind
roll.gif

How old is she? Looks like early 20s 
laugh.gif

Nash and Kidd are ladies' men. They have game beyond their checkbooks
pimp.gif

I saw her in person at the Steve Nash Showdown when he had some charity soccer game here in NYC. She is FINE as a hell, but she looked mad young. I had no clue that was his girl until she got on the bus with him.

LOL at you dudes calling this "his girl"
laugh.gif

Nash is clearly sponsoring this chick for those young yambs ..... he will be done with her in  a few months tops

Originally Posted by Phen0m

i agree with you 100%
she cute as hell, def my type just off looks but no way shed be with nash if he wasnt nash 

no salt

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

How old is she? Looks like early 20s 
laugh.gif

yep
an check my previous response

i aint eem madd though

top basketball player or rapper

just pick who ya want basically

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Im not sure if Ive posted in this thread or one similar to it...

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Nash while he was strolling casually through Olympic blvd. Infront of FIDM. Me and my homies had just came up on some Sephora make up and were trying to sell it to the FIDM chicks. Im chillin with my homies by the fountain then I see Steve Nash walking toward the Staples Center. I screamed out 'Nash!!!' and he turned around so I kinda power walked over to him.

I was focused on Steve the whole time and I completely ignored his girlfriend. I told Nash that he goes hard in the paint etc. Etc. After I got his signature I glanced over at his girl and she was looking at my kicks (aqua 8s). I told Steve "pleasure to meet you man, ill be watching your game tonight." then his girl friend basically C blocked me by saying something like "thats funny dont watch too much tv" then I replied like $*%+# "Im a big basketball fan have a nice day" after I said those words I noticed how fine she was. Nice skin sexy body... Nice attitude. I could have sworn she was flirty but I was too focused on Nash no romo.

I watched the girls bootie as she walked away. $*%+# is legit
Not sure if serious
laugh.gif

actually it did. His wife is still sticking by him as of now and she never cheated on him and was by his side on national tv even when he caught the rape charge!

But how many times can a women keep taking a man getting caught cheating on her?

So now what do you have to say? Your point was pointless
qft. She's the epitome of a dumb broad.

Back
Top Bottom