Damn Steve Nash is winning. I approve his wife

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Splash of reality.. but the dating aspect of being famous has to be ridiculously tough on certain socialites.  Nash looks old as hell at this point, and though he seems like a trill character.. without fam and fortune, no chance shortie even looks his way.  However, I guess you do still have to eat, but I just couldn't wife anything I feel I couldn't pull on the strength of being me.. trappings removed from the equation.  Idk.. %$+@ always throws me off.

i agree with you 100%
she cute as hell, def my type just off looks but no way shed be with nash if he wasnt nash 

no salt

I mean it's true. I hate to label her a groupie, but how many 22 year old model chicks just choose late 30's white Canadian guys?

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Splash of reality.. but the dating aspect of being famous has to be ridiculously tough on certain socialites.  Nash looks old as hell at this point, and though he seems like a trill character.. without fam and fortune, no chance shortie even looks his way.  However, I guess you do still have to eat, but I just couldn't wife anything I feel I couldn't pull on the strength of being me.. trappings removed from the equation.  Idk.. %$+@ always throws me off.

i agree with you 100%
she cute as hell, def my type just off looks but no way shed be with nash if he wasnt nash 

no salt

I mean it's true. I hate to label her a groupie, but how many 22 year old model chicks just choose late 30's white Canadian guys?

Let's keep it real, how many women do you expect to turn down Steve Nash? Future H.O.F., rich, famous, and from the looks of it he has a decent personality. It's not like shes dating some 50 year old who can't keep up with her.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Is she black? Because I really can't tell what she is.

Come on man, because she's super cute she's not black? She might not be all black but she clearly has black influence, if you haven't seen a black girl that fine you must not live near any black people

Back
Top Bottom