Dat feel when a random person comes up to you and compliments ur kicks

Only wear chucks and vans now, never get complimented and that's the way I like it...
Lol

I don't mind it. I just say "thanks!"

Last week this dude with his homie in the library saw my kicks was going like "dayum u see that guys kicks??Aye man nice shoes brah!" lol was the red carpets

Never happened before with those shoes probably because they getting old. He was calling them "heat". I only heard that used in NT not in IRL

Lotta non sneakerheads like the Nike Air More Uptempo's...

better feel:

when you notice you have more swag, confidence, and yambs with your $65 runners than the guy that dropped over $200 for his kicks he may wear only a few times...

:pimp:

This man knows

Wearing roshes, wovens, and fly knits (even tho those are a lil expensive) feels damb nice.

Playa feel like he can knock down anything

I remember I asked this dude where he got his super bowl af1 lows and son had the nerve to say nikefutbol.com

Really?

If its some self proclaimed "sneaker head" then I could definitely do without that lol. Unless they just say quick nice kicks or something. If someone made me take my headphones out or asked where I got em I just start feelin awkward

Getting compliments from girls on em is always appreciated

NTers are weird.

I don't understand how you get annoyed at compliments. The situation isn't awkward AT ALL. A quick "Thanks. Copped from __ a couple months/years ago. They're called __s" is all you need.

i hate the whole let me take a pic of ur shoes **** like homie said before admire and keep it movin

Dude that worked @ HOH wanted to buy my shadow 10's off my feet :smh: :lol:

"Where you get them? I'll buy them right now."

I remember this happened to me when I was in the mall with my friends awhile back.

I had on the cutting jade lebron Xs and some dude stopped me when he was with his girl and said to me while pointing at my feet "baby you see those, they go hard" I said thanks and kept going but it did feel nice tho
Thought it read "Cutting Edge Lebron's" 
laugh.gif

Shoul have pointed to your caaaaak n told his girl "Baby see this, it goes hard too"
Annoying and Awkward.

"Where did you get those from?"

mean.gif
It does get annoying at times

I just hit em with the "online".
I was in a bad mood one day and i wore my 01 cg 11s

Cat comes to me like dam where you got thosst? I told him i time traveled to 2001
lulz
NTers are weird.

I don't understand how you get annoyed at compliments. The situation isn't awkward AT ALL. A quick "Thanks. Copped from __ a couple months/years ago. They're called __s" is all you need.
It gets annoying sometimes tho, but yeah this is a good response 
smokin.gif

NTers are weird.

In my case it was different. A regular compliment-cool. But I had one dude run up on me, from half way down the block just to ask about my kicks. Then had another dude come from the other end of the train car to ask about my kicks. It's not even that serious. That's when it gets weird. 

Co-sign on the awkwardness.... Much prefer people to just leave me alone and not compliment me.... Just admire from a distance if you must do so.
Annoying and Awkward.

"Where did you get those from?"

mean.gif

I hate it when someone talks to me but when it's just a nod or a thumbs up I don't mind.

It's not cool. It's weird and creepy. This happened to me twice in my life. Two dudes ran up on my when I had my headphones on, each time I was readying myself to swing if I had to. Only to turn down the volume for a dude to ask me where I got my kicks from 
indifferent.gif
Only wear chucks and vans now, never get complimented and that's the way I like it...
Lol

i feel annoyed.

i hate the whole let me take a pic of ur shoes **** like homie said before admire and keep it movin
Bunch of anti-social NTers 
laugh.gif

I've had people compliment my True Blues, Taxi Lows, Clarks DBs, AM90 Infras...and a bunch of others. Seems like it's always teenagers. Just say thanks and keep it moving. Is it really that serious?

The feel when someone says your shoes are fake when they have no idea. I do not know if anyone has experienced this. I thought it was funny. In college my friend was wearing his 3m raging bull Vs and some dude walked by with his girl and pointed saying that those shoes were fake. We just laughed. We clearly could hear what he had to say. Kept it moving.

Back
Top Bottom