Dat feel when a random person comes up to you and compliments ur kicks

Dat feel when you get your pair and slip em on your feet. Makes it all worth it
smokin.gif

I always think its a little awkward :lol:

Happened to me when i was wearing some red janoskis i got on sale :lol: . Dude tapped me on my shoulder as i was getting on the bus, i took my earphones out thinking it was something important and dude says "I like your shoes man" :lol: . I just said thanks and kept it pushin'

Co-sign on the awkwardness.... Much prefer people to just leave me alone and not compliment me.... Just admire from a distance if you must do so.

Last edited:
I remember this happened to me when I was in the mall with my friends awhile back.

I had on the cutting jade lebron Xs and some dude stopped me when he was with his girl and said to me while pointing at my feet "baby you see those, they go hard" I said thanks and kept going but it did feel nice tho

ive had a guy try to have me walk to the atm with him and buy my whte/red 12s off my feet

i dont even know if he wore same size lol

I+know+that+feel+_60d9bc908c933f48d6b2d0a36365a4b5.jpg

except when only girls compliment me on my floral janoski's 
laugh.gif

I always think its a little awkward
laugh.gif

Happened to me when i was wearing some red janoskis i got on sale
laugh.gif
. Dude tapped me on my shoulder as i was getting on the bus, i took my earphones out thinking it was something important and dude says "I like your shoes man"
laugh.gif
. I just said thanks and kept it pushin'
I hate it when someone talks to me but when it's just a nod or a thumbs up I don't mind.

I always get compliments when i wear my crimson roshes. Most people talk about how bright they are.

It's a bit awkward at times for me. One time this guy working at a kiosk followed me and my girl

to compliment my Lebron 8's. He asked me how much they cost me and I told him and 

my girl was like, "you spent HOW much on those shoes???" 

She doesn't understand 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm switching to just buying runners now though. I don't need any extra attention and they're mad comfy 
nthat.gif

I saw some dude once with what I thought were some College Blue 17s on, said "Dope 17s bruh" only after I got close and saw they were some busted team joints.

Dude looked at me like :stoneface: and didn't say a word. I played the **** outta him :rofl:

Being complimented on actual physical features>>being complimented for material things

When a jordan comes out on a sat and go to da mall on a friday rockin da first retro.

Dudes dont say NOTHIN lol

Lookin at me like I steezied they girl.

Last edited:
It's not cool. It's weird and creepy. This happened to me twice in my life. Two dudes ran up on my when I had my headphones on, each time I was readying myself to swing if I had to. Only to turn down the volume for a dude to ask me where I got my kicks from 
indifferent.gif

For da record i was rockin them suede red koston 2s :smokin

Once a coworker mistaked my lebron 2 blk/red for yeezys :rofl: what a lame

Back
Top Bottom