delete

If you had a dream and God told you that your whole life was a lie. Then he told you to quit your job and live without money, greed, your ego, materialism and go enjoy the world for which he created it to be enjoyed would you?

If you had a dream and God told you that your whole life was a lie. Then he told you to quit your job and live without money, greed, your ego, materialism and go enjoy the world for which he created it to be enjoyed would you?

How can I create a thread in which one person asks a question and another answers that question... Hmmmm

How can I create a thread in which one person asks a question and another answers that question... Hmmmm

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Let's flip this now.

No Jimi I would not, not for a dream. God would have to appear like he did to Jim Carrey and I might consider it.

Does anyone agree that Ron Paul is the only obvious choice?

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Let's flip this now.

No Jimi I would not, not for a dream. God would have to appear like he did to Jim Carrey and I might consider it.

Does anyone agree that Ron Paul is the only obvious choice?

ron paul tryna legalize weed, so yes.

if you got offered millions of dollars, but you had to cut off contact with everyone you know right now for the rest of your life. would you?

ron paul tryna legalize weed, so yes.

if you got offered millions of dollars, but you had to cut off contact with everyone you know right now for the rest of your life. would you?

do work son wrote:
Originally Posted by McRaptor

Do you know why Jadakiss is as hard as it gets? 
why weren't you creative enough to ask your own question?

Originally Posted by do work son

what life are you about?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom