DeRozan done with Dunk Contest after prop-fest.

Didn't Blake only use a prop dunk ONE time though? 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

The others were regular attempts at crazyiness like the off the backboard 360 reverse windmill jumping jacks blindfolded somersault @#$% he was tryin from the side that I said I woulda killed myself over if he had completed it. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Didn't Blake only use a prop dunk ONE time though? 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

The others were regular attempts at crazyiness like the off the backboard 360 reverse windmill jumping jacks blindfolded somersault @#$% he was tryin from the side that I said I woulda killed myself over if he had completed it. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

he sounds salty. 2 rims was sick and mad creative. 3 balls was dope as well. the fact that B. Gizzle wanted to do more with the car, but the nba wouldnt sign off on it means alot! creativity isnt necessarily what you do in the air, props is a good look if used properly. Mcgee definitely made the contest interesting to me.

Problem is though, that although props do add to the dunk contest, certain props can overtake the dunk. Like I'm sorry but that dunk blake did over the car, 75% of the NBA can do that dunk. It wasn't extraordinary to me... The reason why it got a 50 was because of the ridiculous amount of props and not the dunk. But the 2 rims and the 3 balls I liked because it was hard to do and creative. The dunk was the main aspect of the dunk and not the props like Blake.

That being said though, I do like the props but maybe the NBA can change it up like "You can only use props in the last round". I think that'll be better. AND DEFINITELY get rid of fan voting, that's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Freeze

he sounds salty. 2 rims was sick and mad creative. 3 balls was dope as well. the fact that B. Gizzle wanted to do more with the car, but the nba wouldnt sign off on it means alot! creativity isnt necessarily what you do in the air, props is a good look if used properly. Mcgee definitely made the contest interesting to me.

Problem is though, that although props do add to the dunk contest, certain props can overtake the dunk. Like I'm sorry but that dunk blake did over the car, 75% of the NBA can do that dunk. It wasn't extraordinary to me... The reason why it got a 50 was because of the ridiculous amount of props and not the dunk. But the 2 rims and the 3 balls I liked because it was hard to do and creative. The dunk was the main aspect of the dunk and not the props like Blake.

That being said though, I do like the props but maybe the NBA can change it up like "You can only use props in the last round". I think that'll be better. AND DEFINITELY get rid of fan voting, that's ridiculous.

He's right.

Blake dunked over the front end of a car, anyone in the NBA could of done that, !+#@ was lame as hell and dissapointing.

He's right.

Blake dunked over the front end of a car, anyone in the NBA could of done that, !+#@ was lame as hell and dissapointing.

Someone should basejump of the the scaffolding at the top of the arena and dunk the ball......

Someone should basejump of the the scaffolding at the top of the arena and dunk the ball......

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

you tryna owen hart !%*$#$ huh? lol

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

you tryna owen hart !%*$#$ huh? lol

the 2 rims and the 3  balls dunks were some of the most boring dunk contest dunks of all time 

the 2 rims and the 3  balls dunks were some of the most boring dunk contest dunks of all time 

i honestly think derozan had the 2 best dunks of the night, wit his second dunk bein the best

Back
Top Bottom