Die a virgin or penniless?

Does living out your life a rich virgin leave out you giving and receiving oral sex?

Because I'd be straight with that

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at Jesus dying a virgin.
i know right...its like the Da Vinci Code was written for nothing...

I don't understand how jesus not being a virgin would make him less revered than he is.

why do people assume that they will be rich if they are a virgin 

you're just going to live your regular life without any sex

I'm actually looking at the question like this:

Would I rather die a wealthy virgin or a penniless bum that still manages to get all the yambs.

I'm going with hobo bum that dies by drowning in an endless sea of yambs :pimp:

Penniless

My only purpose in life as a man is to extend the life of my species.

Giving the gift of life is more valuable than any money I leave anyone.

This was an easy question to answer

You don't think you would be doing your future children a disservice by not leaving them anything to function in life with financially?

They could possibly turn out alright, but on the flipside they could turn out like ****. Would you really want to roll those dice?

God God sorry but that's my answer. The tragedy in both options.

facts

both options suck. The end result is going to be the same either way. You'll be dead.

Living solely for money. Wack af.

Living solely for your children. Wack af as well imo. I want my own life to live also.

Gotta find that balance like Malcom in the Middle.

No....jesus died penniless.

Maybe YOUR jesus died a virgin.
But da super powered cloak wearing wine producing jesus i model my life after was no virgin b.

View media item 1547365
Phax

Your Jesus is white.

lol

Last edited:
So I'm penniless, don't mean the women I'm smashing are. Be like a young Ashton Kutcher and smash women for food and a place to stay. Be a rolling Stone. Its dudes out here living penniless now driving they woman bimmers and stuff. I can live that life. Treat staying fit as my job just to keep women interested. Just saying.

So I'm penniless, don't mean the women I'm smashing are. Be like a young Ashton Kutcher and smash women for food and a place to stay. Be a rolling Stone. Its dudes out here living penniless now driving they woman bimmers and stuff. I can live that life. Treat staying fit as my job just to keep women interested. Just saying.
Hell yea 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The hell is money really worth when you got no yambz to attract or trick on :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom