Die a virgin or penniless?

So if NT had the choice between being Edgar Allen Poe and being Nikola Tesla... all y'all picking Poe? Dude had lost his wife and died utterly miserable... Meanwhile tesla is over here unraveling the fabric of the universe... 

Is this really the same NT that talks about how quick a woman will turn on you and how much grief these birds cause? Man either you've never really been broke, which wouldn't surprise me... or y'all are a bunch of hopeless romantics. Stop putting the P on the pedestal. 

And this is foolishness. You can't raise kids right with no money. Because you will be doing everything you can to keep them fed and clothed and the streets will take over parenting because you're too busy. Don't buh-lee me just watch.

Do you even read bruh?

Do you even read bruh?
yeah.. so everyone is just going with the "im living it up until im about to die then i became broke over night because the stock market crashed or something..."
got it. Sure. no inheritance needed.

that's really not a balanced proposition since looking at like that means one affects you your whole life and the other one doesn't.

Last edited:
Dlee23 came in so angry :lol: that's why I love this site sometimes. The most emotional bunch of dudes pooled together.

jesus-nazareth-180.jpg

Dat Bill Russell Hayzeus

:pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: @ dude talking bout universal fabirc in a thread like this :lol:

View media item 1549113
Missed the whole point. One guys life ended on a fulfilling vibe... The others was filled with substance abuse because he was penniless.. I'm not mad. I'm just unable to see why sex is so special. Getting the first P was like oh Aight this is Cooool. It wasn't like.. If I don't have this life sucks. Being poor on the other hand was enough to never go back to that.

Last edited:
Die penniless. We were put on this Earth to create. Money means NOTHING! Just a social construct. Free your mind, and get it in bruhs.

Technically humanity and all of life means nothing as well. Our individual lives are finite, as is life on Earth. Not advocating for one over the other, but our sole purpose isn't to populate like rabbits.

I'm speaking for myself

My sole purpose is to get this ************* paper nahm sayin?

Have a big *** wooden cabin out in the in the woods n ****

Smoking and growing weed and meditate''n fight bears n ****

Chopping down big *** trees with my bare hands

Reading books, spittin that Wisdom to the young ones while stroke'n my beard

Thinking how to be more manly

Last edited:
Money grants you your greatest desires...

Man's greatest desire is sex

Speak for yourself...
I'd become a buddhist monk if they gave me a Koenigsegg Agera R with a lifetime warranty. Dead serious.

Last edited:
I dont think so ^^^^

If i lived my life homeless Id die with so many regrets

Last edited:
Can you live a fulfilling life as a homeless man?

I think some people are confusing penniless and the homeless you see on the street begging. You don't have to be miserable just because you have no money. There are dudes who go backpacking around the world with little to nothing sometimes.

Last edited:
Man Jesus ran with 12 dudes and a prostitute. That's as sus as it gets whether he was black (he was closer to middle eastern) or white.

Last edited:
Naw.

Jc always had women around.
He was one of the few in the church that had women around heavily involved during a time when they were not as accepted in the church.
he had 6 female apostles and 15 female disciples.

His crucifixion. ...bunch o women front row.....when he came back.....buncha women waiting.

Again weren't they all former prostitutes? A bunch of fallen women?

There's a label for a guy that steady runs with men and whose only female company are working girls :lol:

Like its been said before capitalism really did a number on us. We really choosing a man made construct over the most natural urges of all animals?

To all you saying money is a social construct: currency is, value is not. I don't think anyone here cares about paper money, they care about the experiences it can bring. Here are some of the things money can get you: freedom, gourmet food, travel (and all of the joy and beauty that comes with it), entertainment, health, caring for those around you (you really think sleeping around will help you aid your parents when they get old?), the list goes on. 

Not wanting to wake up hungry, cold and filthy, with no hope of any of it is not a social construct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom