Do Fedex deliver on Saturday?

nerd.gif
Do
Fedex deliver on Saturday?
smh.gif

i bought some stuff off amazon got the 2 day shipping and it was supposed to ship on NYE but never happened
mad.gif
...does ups deliever on saturdy?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i bought some stuff off amazon got the 2 day shipping and it was supposed to ship on NYE but never happened
mad.gif
...does ups deliever on saturdy?

...for a FAT fee.
laugh.gif

ups only delivers on Saturday if you get next day or 2nd day shipping. With regular ground shipping they wont deliver it on a Saturday. I have got Fed Expackages on Saturdays though.

Originally Posted by alhubley

ups only delivers on Saturday if you get next day or 2nd day shipping. With regular ground shipping they wont deliver it on a Saturday. I have got Fed Ex packages on Saturdays though.
Even if you order NEXT DAY AIR A.M. on a friday, you will not get the package until Monday. Same goes for 2nd Day Air's and 3 day Selects.

You specifically have to pay for "Saturday" delivery. The only way to ship Saturday Delivery is to ship Next Day Air Saturday delivery. The fee isexorbitant.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by alhubley

ups only delivers on Saturday if you get next day or 2nd day shipping. With regular ground shipping they wont deliver it on a Saturday. I have got Fed Ex packages on Saturdays though.
Even if you order NEXT DAY AIR A.M. on a friday, you will not get the package until Monday. Same goes for 2nd Day Air's and 3 day Selects.

You specifically have to pay for "Saturday" delivery. The only way to ship Saturday Delivery is to ship Next Day Air Saturday delivery. The fee is exorbitant.
Listen to this. Cause I get UPS packages all the time. Never had a Saturday package delivered even when I had 2nd day and overnight. Extra fee forthat Sat. delivery.

Back
Top Bottom