Do Nice Guys Finish Last In Life

Just do what you want. That's how I see it now. I used to be the nice guy, I was losing. Now that I'm enlightened life has never been better.

As dude said before, don't let no one waste your time or money, doesn't matter if it's your blood/kin Mother, Father, wifey.. 
I'm nice, overly caring, and genuine.. I know women that would take advantage of that at any given time, and i know women that deserve such. But, no matter who you are if you're Fn with my time/money, I can be the biggest d-bag and your worst nightmare. 

At the end of the day, tho.. Nice guys finish last, it's a cruel fuggin' world out here, and if you're not partaking, you're most likely giving out a lot more than you receive.

If you thinking about only smashing... then yes nice guys finish last. Thinking about wifing? Nope... nice guys always win!

Girls like bad boys, while a Woman loves a nice man!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

tumblr_lx5vzypAFX1r0coouo1_500.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pretty much
Yup. 
laugh.gif
to keep it 3hunna [SOOSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BANG BANG!]

if dude she liked started to txt her that sweet lovey dovey BS, watch how fast she falls outta like with him
laugh.gif

part of the reason she likes dude is the way he disregards her like shes just another one of his many girls or like a nobody...as a true alpha male should

no petastoole, no preferable treatment no nothing. now shes the one craving for his attention and more importantly his validation.

fin.

It depends on how nice you are or how well you know this particular female. IMO nice guys always finish last because, they would test us, they want to see our breaking point. if we don't show it, they would think this is to easy and i want a challenge.  they want a dude that makes them mad every monday and test them on tuesday and then they wiggle on wednseday and they have each others throats on Thursday and Friday they forget each other. Like i said it depends on the upbringing of the women, she may be religious, sheltered and never been in a social setting and you may be her first bf so the sky is the limit with niceness, only because shes brand new right out of the package. if shes a hood chick(cold hearted and self centered) you have to be strategic and mean to by calling rarely and agrue daily with her just to show her you don't CARE even though u do as sick and twisted this may sound its true. ohhh could somebody do Sat and SUN for me..

The reason why women like them punks is because they draw a wide range of emotions.

Nice guys tend to only bring out one emotion... which can get boring.

Emotional instability is what makes yambs moist.

Originally Posted by ricky409

The reason why women like them punks is because they draw a wide range of emotions.

That's why you get a crazy one from jump that is half the battle.
30t6p3b.gif
with some true sexual chemistry coupled with a nice guy and a crazy chick...it only works if he can control her tho.
laugh.gif

nice guys get disrespected. Its alawys been common knowledge that most girls like "bad boys" or a-holes...but at the end of the day, be yourself and if the bird doesn't like you, move on.

Originally Posted by cap1229

That's why you get a crazy one from jump that is half the battle.
30t6p3b.gif
with some true sexual chemistry coupled with a nice guy and a crazy chick...it only works if he can control her tho.
laugh.gif

it kind of goes both ways though... i mean.. this is just from what i've observed, listening to the chickies...
with the fellas (and they can attest to this)... some of the BEST yambs they've gotten came from an emotional unstable, crazy, inconsistent female...

its something about it that they seem to give SO much emotion and passion when giving the yambs... possible b/c if they didnt, they wouldnt be able to keep any guys around. its like, their only redeeming factor.

i would think its kinda similar w/ women. less about sex, and more about emotion. punks can be fickle. 

and girls love that feeling of not knowing.

If you mean nice as in push over then yes

Nice guys fail with women because they are not challenging and they obsess over girls they like... girls like a challenge not a servant 

As far as the corporate world that in it self is all about knowing "how to play the game" and if your not playing it right you will get burned and that's the case for anyone

It certainly felt that way throughout my teens but hey you live and you learn and find the right one eventually worked for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Yupp It is true & sad to say its the story of my life.
HOWEVER I wont let it stop me. One day I will be "that guy"
pimp.gif

word this. I feel "nice guy" is synonymous with pushover but how does one go about changing his image to achieve results?

Nice guys = assertive/passive dudes so yeah of course they finish last. They have no clue that women need to be put in their place and that they don't have to succumb to their every need. They put other's peoples feelings before theirs and always going above and beyond what they need to do. These dudes lack a spine and to women are mad boring because there is no challenge to them.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn this thread again?

Seriously. These insecure pansies. 
And why did it became about getting a girl? The OP asked about 'life' and if EVERYTHING about your life is getting a girl, you need to off yourself. There are lots more to do in life than chase girls, go out, make money, climb a mountain, shoot free throws, I don't know. 
laugh.gif

If success comes at you fast because you are being this 'alpha dog', let me tell you, there will be other dudes just as 'alpha' as you are trying to take it down faster than you would think. Success doesn't come overnight or being 'bad' all the time. It's about keeping yourself decency and being content with yourself. That has nothing to do with being 'nice' or being 'bad'. It's about keeping yourself in consistent basis that's unwavering and becoming timeless. Everything has to do with keeping your own decency. If a person can find a value of you and can't like you for a person, it's their problem for being shallow. But YOU need to appreciate yourself FIRST before anyone. 

Point is, be a nice guy if you are incline to because down the road, there will be lot more people who'll appreciate yourself. But you have to accept the fact that you have that personality and own it. While you at it, it won't hurt to do something that makes you LOOK nice at the same time. Again, I don't know...learn a new language, go do something, make art, shoot more free throws, whatever...

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by cap1229

What's being considered nice? Thinking and caring about how your actions and words can affect other people? Playing it safe all the damn time cause thats whats personally comfortable?

I would consider nice to be ehh not overly aggressive in a sense. Like for instance, talking to a girl. You could go about it a smooth, nice guy way, offer a date etc. or like most bros and frat guys I see in college, be just %++#% and still get chicks.  But then, I guess that kinda depends on what kind of girls you are dealing with also
For example, Im more of a reserved laid back person, so me also being nice isnt a good thing in a sense.

There is a difference when it comes to being nice,but also have no backbone, and you are also a doormat and a pushover and let your insecurities control your life. However, a nice, good guy, who has his %#@% together, very secure, good head on his shoulders, and stands his ground is very very sex. Will always take that over any %%+$$@%. 

never looked at it like this...

women are emotional creatures. they are not logical.

logic = finding a guy who is dependable, trustworthy, fair, respectful, thoughtful, and loving.

illogical = finding a guy who is not dependable, not trustworthy, unpredictable, possibly cheating, flirts with other women, lies, and is never consistent.

The illogical guy drives a series of emotions that trigger excitement and lust. It's almost as if women fall in love w/ the possibility of being heart broken. They want to be the one who gets the potential heart breaker to settle down.

It's illogical, but that's women...

Back
Top Bottom