do you lay down while you drive?

:lol: My dudes trying experience surround sound at the movie theatres in a car.

Like I said, dudes be turning up their volume even louder at stop lights. :smh:

nope

Gotta be upright 90-110 degree angle with left hand on the steering wheel and right on the gear stick. Can't be leaning back like that and shift properly and be able to look out at the same time. Not for me.

I'm tall and my arms long as **** so I have no choice but to lean, music loud and all. I just do what it do.

Back when my uncle had 3 15s though you could feel every kick drum in ya chest and hear dude form blocks away.

if you really want to look cool you have to drive like this

198463.jpg

Last edited:
Next question should be why do some people feel the need to let everyone know what they're listening too?

its more that the musical experience is greatly enhanced at louder volumes.

blood on the leaves at volume 25>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this man knows

u havent heard yeezus until u play it at stupid loud levels in da whip 2bh

Music just sounds amazing when the bass is pumping shaking the rear view mirror. Makes ever car ride a chance to get crazy and shake your head like your having a seizure dancing in your seat like crazy legs from don't be a menace.

If you've never had a system I don't suspect you'll understand.

Be turning up on my way to the supermarket.

bruh tell me why i started doin dis just now :lol:

i just took out the drivers seat so i can sit in the rear seat and get dat extra lean

:lol:

you know whats ridiculous though people who have their seat on maxxxxxxxxxxxxx lean for no reason and dont even sit in it holdin them selves up by the steering wheel :smh: lookin foolish as hell imo :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

you know whats ridiculous though people who have their seat on maxxxxxxxxxxxxx lean for no reason and dont even sit in it holdin them selves up by the steering wheel
mean.gif
lookin foolish as hell imo
laugh.gif
this!! whenever I see im just confused...like does the seat not come up or do they purposely want to be uncomfortable

you know whats ridiculous though people who have their seat on maxxxxxxxxxxxxx lean for no reason and dont even sit in it holdin them selves up by the steering wheel :smh: lookin foolish as hell imo :lol:
this!! whenever I see im just confused...like does the seat not come up or do they purposely want to be uncomfortable
glad im not the only one if dudes are gonna lean at least have your back on the dam seat :lol:

Next question should be why do some people feel the need to let everyone know what they're listening too?

its more that the musical experience is greatly enhanced at louder volumes.

blood on the leaves at volume 25>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this man knows

u havent heard yeezus until u play it at stupid loud levels in da whip 2bh

Music just sounds amazing when the bass is pumping shaking the rear view mirror. Makes ever car ride a chance to get crazy and shake your head like your having a seizure dancing in your seat like crazy legs from don't be a menace.

If you've never had a system I don't suspect you'll understand.

Be turning up on my way to the supermarket.

bruh tell me why i started doin dis just now :lol:

i just took out the drivers seat so i can sit in the rear seat and get dat extra lean

:lol: @ blood on the leaves. some music def sounds better, at high volume.

i def agree, there's a lean and then there is lay z boy status :smh: if you can't see over the dash you ain't doin it right lol.

also there is NO WAY you are on da interstate doin...85/90 with max lean. you might as well kill yourself now.

i dont know how some people can drive with the seat all the way down my back be hurting when i do that

Back
Top Bottom