do you REALLY care about whether or not a girl can cook?

bbc-logo.jpg

Also "& Clean" should be added to the title, cuz to be honest its a package deal as far as im concerned.

That said, in my home i pay for everything, so the cooking and cleaning part really is just her bringing something to the table.

i dont care if she can't cook a meal but she better help me in the kitchen..

besides, id rather cook my own food because i know how i like my food..

I want her to be able to cook good/healthy meals for our daughter when the time comes but I don't need anyone to cook for me...I'm grown and fullycapable of fending for myself. My girl chooses to cook for me and I definitely appreciate it.

I care a lot. A girl should know how to cook. You are in the kitchen for a reason.

Why yall so concerned with a girl cooking? Half of yall cant keep a job, have expectations of yourselves that you wont keep, live your lives off of falsepretences and have an ug mug. So, couple all that with a girl unskilled in the culinary arts its a recipe for disater.

I would like for my girl to cook but if she can't then oh well.I remember my last girl started to learn towards the end of our relationship and she wasgetting good, then we split. My current girl can't really cook but she's always saying, you cook and I'll clean
laugh.gif

my girl is cooking for me as we speak, i guess i kind of got use to it, im a little spoiled.. but at the end of the day i wont not mess with a chick cause shecant cook, i tell you that...

Mom always joking about how we're not gonna find a husband if we can't cook.
laugh.gif

Could care less though, being a wife is overrated and boring.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thats what you saying right now.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nahh. I'll stick to it.
laugh.gif

Just watching my mom...sometimes I wonder if she really is happy. Maybe she is but I don't want that life.

yup.

its all gravy for the start of the relationship. a year or two in.

"you can't even make me a meal, i always have to buy orr cook for myself you never going to look after me or kids?"

argue every day about things like this.

people don't change.

break up.

chick learns to cook now but for someone else. at least you helped.
laugh.gif

my chick better be able to make all of my favorite foods real wrap. if she can't she gonna sit down in the kitchen with me, with mom, and with grandma andlearn.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at an 18 year old saying this..you're the new kneesh..your mom wasnt joking, btw
my chick better be able to make all of my favorite foods real wrap. if she can't she gonna sit down in the kitchen with me, with mom, and with grandma and learn.
word. i mean. she doesn't have to know how to cook..but at least be willing to learn

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Nyota de la star wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nahh. I'll stick to it.
laugh.gif

Just watching my mom...sometimes I wonder if she really is happy. Maybe she is but I don't want that life.

you trying to be a j/o your whole life?

Back
Top Bottom