Do You Regret Not Going To Prom?

My prom is happening as I type this and not a single damb is given 
laugh.gif
I doubt I'll regret it in the future.

This Might Sound STUPID But I Regret Going...Even Though I Was Prom King I Chose The Wrong Girl!!!..LMAO!!....Wack Night!!....Life Moves On:D

This Might Sound STUPID But I Regret Going...Even Though I Was Prom King I Chose The Wrong Girl!!!..LMAO!!....Wack Night!!....Life Moves On:D

I'll be a senior next year, Didn't go this year, Not sure if i'm going.

But the parties are wild
pimp.gif

I'll be a senior next year, Didn't go this year, Not sure if i'm going.

But the parties are wild
pimp.gif

After-prom weekend in Seaside > Prom for the 2-hours my friends and I went to it for. Although, I won't lie, I danced the entire prom, and I never dance. It was just one of those nights where it didn't matter what happened. Just have a good time.

After-prom weekend in Seaside > Prom for the 2-hours my friends and I went to it for. Although, I won't lie, I danced the entire prom, and I never dance. It was just one of those nights where it didn't matter what happened. Just have a good time.

didnt want to go to prom
parents made me
had fun, especially if partying is your thing

just remember you'll probably never see these kids again...assuming you are going to college

didnt want to go to prom
parents made me
had fun, especially if partying is your thing

just remember you'll probably never see these kids again...assuming you are going to college

I went, had fun but not at prom.. fun was the hotel afterparties.. woke up next morning next to my date and still to this day do not know how there was waffles and toast ended up in my shoes lol.. it was a fun night and rebuilding what went down from what everyones memories recalled haha

I went, had fun but not at prom.. fun was the hotel afterparties.. woke up next morning next to my date and still to this day do not know how there was waffles and toast ended up in my shoes lol.. it was a fun night and rebuilding what went down from what everyones memories recalled haha

I had a blast on both my senior and junior proms.

It's all on you to make your prom night fun.. all you have to do is get loose (alcohol helps) and dance almost the entire night whether it be screwing
around with your homies doing random dances, or just dancing with your date or other girls. A little of everything is what I would prefer,
but it's all on what you feel is most fun I guess.

And plus, this is probably the first time you get to dress up and treat a woman like a real gentleman. After I put that tux on the first time, I was
like "Damn i look good" and checked myself out in the mirror for like 20 minutes feeling like I should be in GQ mag
laugh.gif
. I didn't party afterwards, but
bowling with the group and some In n Out was good enough for me.

Oh yea, and also a good DJ helps to get the crowd going, you don't want your DJ to be playing justin bieber remixes.. that's just wack.

I had a blast on both my senior and junior proms.

It's all on you to make your prom night fun.. all you have to do is get loose (alcohol helps) and dance almost the entire night whether it be screwing
around with your homies doing random dances, or just dancing with your date or other girls. A little of everything is what I would prefer,
but it's all on what you feel is most fun I guess.

And plus, this is probably the first time you get to dress up and treat a woman like a real gentleman. After I put that tux on the first time, I was
like "Damn i look good" and checked myself out in the mirror for like 20 minutes feeling like I should be in GQ mag
laugh.gif
. I didn't party afterwards, but
bowling with the group and some In n Out was good enough for me.

Oh yea, and also a good DJ helps to get the crowd going, you don't want your DJ to be playing justin bieber remixes.. that's just wack.

Back
Top Bottom