Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

even if he doesn't know how to fight he is still going to throw a pretty powerful punch that you will def feel one way or another. And if that doesn't work if he gets close its over..

Depends on their flexibility, agility and range of motion, which extreme brick-body dudes just don't tend to have. In my personal experience, no.

Ignorance not once

Please retort. I know only know of one person personally with that physique and even he admitted his stamina is hurt due to his mass.

And it was an assumption on my end about the range of motion. Huge chest and arms would drop the area of maximum range wouldnt it?

depends. yall are thinking of the worst (or best) case scenario to win. what if he can fight and you cant? ill just say this, those dudes can bunch 415 and curl 80's. if they grab you youre literally dead

depends. yall are thinking of the worst (or best) case scenario to win. what if he can fight and you cant? ill just say this, those dudes can bunch 415 and curl 80's. if they grab you youre literally dead

Good point. Not thinking as a fighter, an average joe with no fight experience would most likely lose the vast majority of the time.

Pretty sure most roided up bodybuilders have more strength than the average Joe.

They probably can't "fight" but a wild punch from them would probably be very effective.

Pretty sure most roided up bodybuilders have more strength than the average Joe.

They probably can't "fight" but a wild punch from them would probably be very effective.
No, not if they don't know how to throw a punch.

It doesn't matter how big/strong you are, anyone who doesn't actually have experience fighting can get caught slipping.

^ guys who don't have an athletic bone in their body chalk up anyone who has a better than good build to roids.

Some guys in combat sports, boxing and MMA look jacked but can't crack an egg. Then there's dudes who are relatively "normal" in size and muscle but have monsterous power.

Man im 6 foot about 180lbs...i am not fighting some roided up bodybuilder who would weigh around 300lbs.

no way

Also prob not the same...but mariusz pudzianowski was a worlds strongest man...and is now an MMA fighter....dude basically does what you would think and runs at every opponent wildly swinging his arms....still wouldn't fight
I'd take Rocky Marciano (who is an inch shorter and weighed a couple more pounds in his prime than you) to K.O that bodybuilder.

He literally was busting blood vessels in opponents arms cause he hit so hard.

I'd say the average joe against some roided guy would be 55-45 in favor of the BB.

No, not if they don't know how to throw a punch.

It doesn't matter how big/strong you are, anyone who doesn't actually have experience fighting can get caught slipping.

You're absolutely correct. But you don't need fighting experience to throw a punch. :nerd:

You're absolutely correct. But you don't need fighting experience to throw a punch.
nerd.gif
If you want to be sure you'll hurt someone, then yes you do. Also if you don't know what you're doing you have a higher chance to injure your fists.

Depend on their skills, but one thing is for certain - they do not have any stamina ...

Dude's normally that big get fatigue very fast ... during competition just by flexing they get gassed up because they are all dehydrated and stuff!

You're absolutely correct. But you don't need fighting experience to throw a punch. :nerd:

If you want to be sure you'll hurt someone, then yes you do. Also if you don't know what you're doing you have a higher chance to injure your fists.

I disagree. But I suppose if anyone had basic knowledge of fighting they would be highly effective. I would assume most men know where to hit someone (what part of the face) and also know not to use their knuckles.

But let's be real: the intimidation factor of a bodybuilder is enough for most of them to avoid physical altercations anyway.

Back
Top Bottom