Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

Never doubted Vin Diesel.

5A3C4DFF-0DA0-409C-9273-2A59876D6470.jpeg
You never doubt family

Wonder who the traded... not sure if Bebout still here or not. They probably should have waited it out the way the war is going for Russia they probsbly could have traded her for a large pizza and a Charizard card.

Traded for a Russian arms dealer.

I wonder what will happen to her when she gets home. Are they going charge her again federally for marijuana/THC use? What if they made her play on the Women's national team for free?

Wonder who the traded... not sure if Bebout still here or not. They probably should have waited it out the way the war is going for Russia they probsbly could have traded her for a large pizza and a Charizard card.
Prisoner swap for Viktor Bout

Traded for a Russian arms dealer.

I wonder what will happen to her when she gets home. Are they going charge her again federally for marijuana/THC use? What if they made her play on the Women's national team for free?

Lol, no. Hope she "knows her worth" now.

Can't comment on the merchant of death dude as I haven't read much about him. Glad to see that Griner is out of that hell hole though.

Can't comment on the merchant of death dude as I haven't read much about him. Glad to see that Griner is out of that hell hole though.

You should read up and look him up. Dudes were labeling him the Merchant of Death that’s why I was like they’ll never swap him of all people. A lot of wars and deaths were solely because of him and watch him turn it up when he is released for lost time.

I think he was second on the list to Osama Bin Laden on the most wanted at one time.

You should read up and look him up. Dudes were labeling him the Merchant of Death that’s why I was like they’ll never swap him of all people. A lot of wars and deaths were solely because of him and watch him turn it up when he is released for lost time.

I think he was second on the list to Osama Bin Laden on the most wanted at one time.

I just read that he was instrumental in facilitating civil war in Africa. Yikes.

I'm glad Griner is home. Her punishment was like giving someone 10 years for going 10mph over the speed limit one time. Straight up bs.

Still, I really hope people move smarter when going to countries outside the U.S. Not everybody is gonna get lucky if they find themselves in deep trouble.

Back
Top Bottom