Does Kerry Still Post On Here?

The guy used to have some classic stories
laugh.gif
and the threads went on fordays.

I need to see that pic again of him when he fell face first out the elevator, even the camera man was on lean
laugh.gif

I never had the privelege of seeing that - pics?!?!

I was doing my best to remember some of his SNs but my brain is failing me...

I saw dude post for the first time in maybe over a year in the BFORIP thread. Never knew dude but always enjoyed his contributions.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I saw dude post for the first time in maybe over a year in the BFORIP thread. Never knew dude but always enjoyed his contributions.

Mos def .... dude always brought the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but never seem like he was trying OD like a lot of ppl here .... he was just a naturally funny person ... although I don't smoke anymore I used to always think "If I was high as heck around Kerry ..." I know I would prolly die laughing literally.

Let's hope not, I reported him for scamming multiple niketalkers in the buy/sell forum. He's a fraud.

The guy is a walking classic...
roll.gif

Henz0 frauded me for 6 flexfit hats.

bum $%%.
smh.gif
Disgraceful. You'd think he'd have more then enough bread from those refurbished Wii's he be pumpin' on Fulton St. Recession got ay'body doin' filthy...
Ninjahood stay lovin' the huge logos. Me personally I couldn't pull 'em off. They look to "mallish". Look like somethin' you rock at the mall on some "browsin' through Pac Sun wit' wifey & slice from Sbarro" i5h. Look like somethin' you rock to go cop Gears Of War from FYE wit' a gift card from Christmas or somethin'...
If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How does dude look like Hell Rell, Chamillionaire, and Baby
laugh.gif

Is that an NTer?

Folks look like a singing California raisin.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The guy is a walking classic...
roll.gif

Henz0 frauded me for 6 flexfit hats.

bum $%%.
smh.gif
Disgraceful. You'd think he'd have more then enough bread from those refurbished Wii's he be pumpin' on Fulton St. Recession got ay'body doin' filthy...
Ninjahood stay lovin' the huge logos. Me personally I couldn't pull 'em off. They look to "mallish". Look like somethin' you rock at the mall on some "browsin' through Pac Sun wit' wifey & slice from Sbarro" i5h. Look like somethin' you rock to go cop Gears Of War from FYE wit' a gift card from Christmas or somethin'...
If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How does dude look like Hell Rell, Chamillionaire, and Baby
laugh.gif

Is that an NTer?

Folks look like a singing California raisin.

When he went in on Ant
laugh.gif

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's definitely still here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I could only imagine the type of foolishness my shorty would return wit if I sent her to Pegasus. She'd prolly bring me back some random trash like a Orangemen fitted wit a big "S" on the front wit mad dust on it that been on that back wall by the lil' kid hats from like '97. I can see her monkey a5s tellin me now "You wear orange right? I think it looks nice." Thats why sometimes I just kick her in bed at night, off GP. Like just in case she do some super stupidness in the future, I get my kick in early...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...

roll.gif

Where are these quotes coming from?

Back
Top Bottom