Does Kerry Still Post On Here?

how long ago was dude active? I don't remember any of this stuff but it's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

He's definitely still here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I could only imagine the type of foolishness my shorty would return wit if I sent her to Pegasus. She'd prolly bring me back some random trash like a Orangemen fitted wit a big "S" on the front wit mad dust on it that been on that back wall by the lil' kid hats from like '97. I can see her monkey a5s tellin me now "You wear orange right? I think it looks nice." Thats why sometimes I just kick her in bed at night, off GP. Like just in case she do some super stupidness in the future, I get my kick in early...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I dunno where GLV at. Last time I remember he posted, he had just moved into his own crib. He prolly gettin' skins now since he got his own spot so he aint got time to post on NT. I know for damn sure broads wasn't lettin' him rip wit'out the crib though. Son looked like Akon's Pops back in the day wit' that dingy flight jacket & yellow eyes. Son looked like he had Hepitits or somethin. Not really sure where SlimGoods is. She was another one wit' a disturbing appearance. Her grill looked like a bear trap. I remember tellin' myself one night before a NY summit that I was just gonna get crazy drunk & let her give me wop but then when I seen her I changed my mind real damn quick. She's really a decent person but I'm just a foul dude...

-I dunno where Carra (menace5tar) is at. I heard she got caught up in the mix a while ago. She was so curious to expierence that negro expierence & she got it first hand. My son hemed her up right on Morningside Avenue on some 3 o'clock in the afternoon i5h. You got to really be mad at a woman wit' breast that big to put the back hand to her. I can see kickin' her, but her rack was ridiculous. She was a decent person but she had alot of dirt wit' her too. She shoulda just let me beat like I asked her too. I woulda kept the lights on & looked her right in her old face...

-Dave Labels is chillin'. I spoke wit' the homie a few months ago & he steadily doin' his thing. Last time I seen him, we was up in some spot on like 183rd & Broadway eatin' chicken & french fries like 3 in the morning. Son was drunk & spilled his food on the floor & we just left it there for Eduardo behind the bulletproof counter to clean up..

-Flightman (Fab) is doin' extra goody. I'm prolly gonna link up wit' son on Friday when I come through NY. I gotta go scoop a pair of 1/2 Cents from this lil' dingy cat from BK. My joints better be mint too. Son look like the type to have wild roach eggs in the box & all that. I once copped a Raptors warm up suit from him & that joint smelled like Vince Carter slept on a plane in that joint...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

- I dunno where GLV at. Last time I remember he posted, he had just moved into his own crib. He prolly gettin' skins now since he got his own spot so he aint got time to post on NT. I know for damn sure broads wasn't lettin' him rip wit'out the crib though. Son looked like Akon's Pops back in the day wit' that dingy flight jacket & yellow eyes. Son looked like he had Hepitits or somethin. Not really sure where SlimGoods is. She was another one wit' a disturbing appearance. Her grill looked like a bear trap. I remember tellin' myself one night before a NY summit that I was just gonna get crazy drunk & let her give me wop but then when I seen her I changed my mind real damn quick. She's really a decent person but I'm just a foul dude...

-I dunno where Carra (menace5tar) is at. I heard she got caught up in the mix a while ago. She was so curious to expierence that negro expierence & she got it first hand. My son hemed her up right on Morningside Avenue on some 3 o'clock in the afternoon i5h. You got to really be mad at a woman wit' breast that big to put the back hand to her. I can see kickin' her, but her rack was ridiculous. She was a decent person but she had alot of dirt wit' her too. She shoulda just let me beat like I asked her too. I woulda kept the lights on & looked her right in her old face...

-Dave Labels is chillin'. I spoke wit' the homie a few months ago & he steadily doin' his thing. Last time I seen him, we was up in some spot on like 183rd & Broadway eatin' chicken & french fries like 3 in the morning. Son was drunk & spilled his food on the floor & we just left it there for Eduardo behind the bulletproof counter to clean up..

-Flightman (Fab) is doin' extra goody. I'm prolly gonna link up wit' son on Friday when I come through NY. I gotta go scoop a pair of 1/2 Cents from this lil' dingy cat from BK. My joints better be mint too. Son look like the type to have wild roach eggs in the box & all that. I once copped a Raptors warm up suit from him & that joint smelled like Vince Carter slept on a plane in that joint...

roll.gif

I just burst laughing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Someone contact this dude and get him to tell some stories.
laugh.gif
got damn httb, catch up, they're pulling these quotes from recent posts.

LOL at these quotes...the ones from the top of this page, Im not sure what thread they came from originally, but most of the other joints on the first page arefrom the New Era thread in Sneaker Showcase...

laugh.gif
...I dont know dude either, but he be postin straight comedy forreal...

- I dunno where GLV at. Last time I remember he posted, he had just
moved into his own crib. He prolly gettin' skins now since he got his
own spot so he aint got time to post on NT. I know for damn sure broads
wasn't lettin' him rip wit'out the crib though. Son looked like Akon's
Pops back in the day wit' that dingy flight jacket & yellow eyes.
Son looked like he had Hepitits or somethin. Not really sure where
SlimGoods is. She was another one wit' a disturbing appearance. Her
grill looked like a bear trap. I remember tellin' myself one night
before a NY summit that I was just gonna get crazy drunk & let her
give me wop but then when I seen her I changed my mind real damn quick.
She's really a decent person but I'm just a foul dude...

-I dunno where Carra (menace5tar) is at. I heard
she got caught up in the mix a while ago. She was so curious to
expierence that negro expierence & she got it first hand. My son
hemed her up right on Morningside Avenue on some 3 o'clock in the
afternoon i5h. You got to really be mad at a woman wit' breast that big
to put the back hand to her. I can see kickin' her, but her rack was
ridiculous. She was a decent person but she had alot of dirt wit' her
too. She shoulda just let me beat like I asked her too. I woulda kept
the lights on & looked her right in her old face...

-Dave Labels is chillin'. I spoke wit' the homie a
few months ago & he steadily doin' his thing. Last time I seen him,
we was up in some spot on like 183rd & Broadway eatin' chicken
& french fries like 3 in the morning. Son was drunk & spilled
his food on the floor & we just left it there for Eduardo behind
the bulletproof counter to clean up..

-Flightman (Fab) is doin' extra goody. I'm prolly gonna link up wit' son on Friday when I come through NY. I
gotta go scoop a pair of 1/2 Cents from this lil' dingy cat from BK. My
joints better be mint too. Son look like the type to have wild roach
eggs in the box & all that. I once copped a Raptors warm up suit
from him & that joint smelled like Vince Carter slept on a plane in
that joint...

roll.gif

OH NOEZZZ
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Side note..

The Philly Trips were
laugh.gif
-fests.

I remember when they got StichezKicks high/drunk off his %$%
roll.gif

What ever happened to Stich btw?

YO!
If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif

smh.gif

This dude...

Ay, pre-moderator appoinment I was a beast. I was asked to tone it down... to be a better example for you jigs. DF!!!

-Flightman (Fab) is doin' extra goody. I'm prolly gonna link up wit' son on Friday when I come through NY. I gotta go scoop a pair of 1/2 Cents from this lil' dingy cat from BK. My joints better be mint too. Son look like the type to have wild roach eggs in the box & all that. I once copped a Raptors warm up suit from him & that joint smelled like Vince Carter slept on a plane in that joint..

laugh.gif

Kerry, if you're reading the thread you'll put two and two together and figure my old SN...
pimp.gif

And if anyone has one of those extra long reports Kerry used to post about his daily life - post it up - taking photos of him meeting celebrities on thestreets of NYC and dudes slanging rock too...

Back
Top Bottom