dogs are only okay.

Love this guy:

0-2.jpg

this is a restaurant, this is a plane, this is a pharmacy, this is where I buy clothes, please take it back home and keep it there.

As my city has become more and more gentrified, the "privilege" that some of these dog (owners) have when it comes to WHERE they feel they can bring their dogs irritates me.

I saw two older Karen-type shape-uped women bring their damn dogs into Home Depot.

Why is your dog in Home Depot man?

The Mayor is so infatuated with all this new money coming into the city that she won't speak up about the Dog Crisis.

Keep your dogs at home man.

They completely disrespect Tracks around here. Most of the tracks near me that are open to the public are filled with Geese Bowel Movements. It is almost like they do it just to be annoying.
Those geese know damn well what they're doing.

The front door of my old apartment building was 20 feet away from a large pond. I won't even speak on the amount of hissing and disrespect that I got from the 20+ geese that surrounded me every morning as I left for work. Promised myself I wasn't gonna cry today.

:rofl: @ "Otters."

What were the wolves (not) doing? :lol:

so Baby Otter wanders off from the one unfrozen fishing hole in the dead of winter, starts squeaking out for Mama...you would think Big Dog Apex Predator, dressed all in white for complete camouflage, would make a quick meal out of him right?

wrong. Lone Wolf takes his sweet *** time sneaking up on the helpless water cat, leaves him out in the open FOREVER, long enough for Mama to find her kid and run aaaaaaall the way down the river to him, like otters are known for their sprinting.

while Big Bad is trying to get the drop on a literal baby mammal (because wild dogs are cowardly opportunists who generally back down from fair fights) Mama and Baby meet up and go sliding off down an ice hill to run like 11 miles to a hot spring.

zero tracking, zero chase, zero meal.

complete embarrassment.

Yea I am still weirded out by seeing folks bringing dogs (and kids for that matter) to the beer gardens I would visit in the before times.

I have softened my stance on dogs in general though, they are somewhat ok, but I am not mature enough to care for one. Once I can learn to successfully keep a plant alive, only than can I possibly graduate to the level of responsibility a dog brings.

That Escalated Quickly: Dude Meets His Friend’s New Dog And Things Take A Left Turn

Yeah Sheeba would've got punched in her ****. 2 good ones to make my point. She would've been a good girl after that.

That Escalated Quickly: Dude Meets His Friend’s New Dog And Things Take A Left Turn

Yeah Sheeba would've got punched in her ****. 2 good ones to make my point. She would've been a good girl after that.

This is terrible but I laughed. Sheeba wasn't about to be told what to do.

I wonder what the fall out from this was. I bet that conversation with his friend afterwards was awkward. He ain't coming over no more after this. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom