Donald Trump is running for president

That position is interesting considering his background also considering Trump is suppose to be the "real estate mogul". He could've better utilized Dr. Carson's skills. But this is the "Urban" appointment. So you know how this country is what those politics. Hopefully it was done in the highest esteem. These are all grown men that frankly I respect.

Cosby is a celebrity. We give them unlimited passes on everything but once the star begins to fade we crucify them. Not going to even comment on his legal matters because it's all relative. He and Dr. Ben Carson are at the forefront for African Americans so for now I support them.
Bill Cosby though? After those countless sexual assault allegations?

Bill Cosby though? After those countless sexual assault allegations?

After all those years?!?!
It's touchy because if he were not as financially set would this even be a legal matter?!?!
Assuming he were that kind of person, he would've been in jail after the first assault and conviction. But he's not. One person made an accusation now all of a sudden he has to defend every allegation from everybody in his past. It's ridiculous how the justice system can be. In his case if all these women share the same sentiment and are not motivated by money than they should take him to court as an entire group instead of putting this one man through this whole thing in his old age. But I doubt that will ever happen. Greed is the culprit here I'm guessing.

Cy_yWF5WIAAVEIz.jpg

Ben Carson is first HUD Sec to have actually lived in gov't housing. Fancy Nancy Pelosi says he's not qualified; is she racist or just dumb?

— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) December 5, 2016

jesus...

Ben Carson is first HUD Sec to have actually lived in gov't housing. Fancy Nancy Pelosi says he's not qualified; is she racist or just dumb?

— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) December 5, 2016

jesus...
Next time around we might get Nas for HUD. He's lived in government housing too.

Interesting appointment - wonder what Dr. Ben Carson does with a presumably good opportunity. I will say this on his behalf, IMO he was clearly the smartest, most intelligent candidate of this election. Reading his book now - he is well in tune and aware of his colour and the platform his achievements has introduced him to. He seems to overstand his responsibility in the African American community and does make conscious decisions to improve the social agenda. That being said I'm more than comfortable with him as a person. I think his intellect will allow him to figure out the role and be successful as well. Blessings to him!

Most intelligent? Yes (although that's not saying much), but he's not smart.

The whole cabinet is looking like a disaster so far. Everyone who's been appointed is completely inappropriate.

Interesting appointment - wonder what Dr. Ben Carson does with a presumably good opportunity. I will say this on his behalf, IMO he was clearly the smartest, most intelligent candidate of this election. Reading his book now - he is well in tune and aware of his colour and the platform his achievements has introduced him to. He seems to overstand his responsibility in the African American community and does make conscious decisions to improve the social agenda. That being said I'm more than comfortable with him as a person. I think his intellect will allow him to figure out the role and be successful as well. Blessings to him!
Please don't confuse high education and technical/medical training with actual intelligence and common sense

Dr. Ben Carson is a very intelligent man. A gifted neurosurgeon.

However, that does not mean he is not ignorant on certain topics. Just because he's an expert in one field does not mean he's qualified for everything. Why not have him as surgeon general?

Ben Carson himself said he wasn't qualified for a cabinet position when rumors of him being picked for HHS were going around.

If he doesn't think he was qualified for secretary of health and human services, how is he qualified for HUD?

Regarding his ignorance on certain topics, here's some statements he made about the LGBT community for example.

Despite his intelligence and expertise in neurosurgery, he sounds like another run-of-the-mill ignorant biblethumper here.
 "How I feel and what I think isn’t just my opinion. God in his Word says very clearly that he considers homosexual acts to be an ‘abomination.’"
 “Think about the implications,” he said. “When people come along and try to change the definition of marriage, they are directly attacking the relationship between God and his people,” Carson said. “And that’s the reason it’s so important for them to change the definition, because if you can get rid of that, you can get rid of everything else in the Bible too."
  “If we can redefine marriage as between two men or two women or any other way based on social pressures as opposed to between a man and a woman, we will continue to redefine it in any way that we wish, which is a slippery slope with a disastrous ending, as witnessed in the dramatic fall of the Roman Empire,” he said
 "Because a lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question"

Last edited:
Ditto, his books are great, but that's about it. He's a very inspiring figure, unless you realize how out of touch he is about....well, everything

Last edited:
Please don't confuse high education and technical/medical training with actual intelligence and common sense
Common sense is based on how practical you are. Reading his book and hearing about how he described operating on conjoined twins he is very practical. And since when is intelligence so undervalued?!?! His education only proves if in fact he is equipped enough to do something, then he actually follows through.

Trump cancelling that Boeing plane order is a plus in the right direction. He gained positive yardage with that play. It's similar to Mayor Bloomberg only taking $1 of his salary. It makes an impression. But could only be done because of his wealth. If Hillary were president we'd still be talking about e-mails and non-sense. First month of his presidency, Trump's moves are commanding respect.

Last edited:
Van Jones is a clown. I'll never take him seriously again after his election night breakdown. Son cried more that night then when Obama fired him.

Back
Top Bottom