Donald Trump is running for president

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...bdc2a2-ad18-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html

View media item 2235803

Trump’s global business interests also make him vulnerable to legal risks, including a passage in the Constitution, known as the emoluments clause, that forbids government officials from receiving gifts from a foreign government.

A payment from a foreign official or state-owned company to a Trump hotel or other branded company could potentially violate that clause, constitutional experts said.

A group of ethics advisers, including former chief White House ethics lawyers during Democratic and Republican administrations, wrote Trump a letter Thursday urging him to sequester his business in a genuine blind trust or commit to a “clear firewall” between his Oval Office and his family.

“You were elected to the presidency with a promise to eliminate improper business influence in Washington,” they wrote. “There is no way to square your campaign commitments to the American people — and your even higher, ethical duties as their president — with the rampant, inescapable conflicts that will engulf your presidency if you maintain connections with the Trump Organization.”

Drain the swamp huh?

So because Trump won, he can no longer be criticized on his current & future actions/decisions? Thats cool

I need to find something to win that would make me slander proof too then
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Of course he can be criticized (I'm very critical of him and his choices so far), there is no dictatorship here. Everybody's opinion matters, but lets make sure they are all educated opinions and at least try to keep an open mind to people and ideas different than our own. I'm still baffled it wasn't Sanders vs. Kasich in the election, but IMO those were the 2 most qualified and genuine on each side (which is why we have the primaries and vote).

echo chamber backlash...is finally starting to happen.

Says the man that has lived in the same location all his life.

my politics isn't a product of my environment, they're in spite of them.

you? you're bout as left wing mid Atlantic as they come.

You have never lived in my state, who the hell would you know what the politics are like there.

And I have lived in various about of places throughout my life. Overseas, in cites, suburbs and rural ares in many states.

And my family was involved in politics back on the island, they are all members of the right wing party down there. And there all Democrats up there.

Please miss me with this nonsense that I'm just some product of living in Maryland for a decade (that's 10 years btw).

I am progressive as I am because of my formal education, my life experiences, my volunteer work, and the own research. That's it

You stay struggling to paint yourself as special. It ain't working b

so progressive = liberal shill...got it.

Tulsi Gabbard is meeting with Trump to discuss a possible cabinet position :smh:

This women is a legit idiot if she takes a job in this administration.

echo chamber backlash...is finally starting to happen.

Says the man that has lived in the same location all his life.

my politics isn't a product of my environment, they're in spite of them.

you? you're bout as left wing mid Atlantic as they come.

You have never lived in my state, who the hell would you know what the politics are like there.

And I have lived in various about of places throughout my life. Overseas, in cites, suburbs and rural ares in many states.

And my family was involved in politics back on the island, they are all members of the right wing party down there. And there all Democrats up there.

Please miss me with this nonsense that I'm just some product of living in Maryland for a decade (that's 10 years btw).

I am progressive as I am because of my formal education, my life experiences, my volunteer work, and the own research. That's it

You stay struggling to paint yourself as special. It ain't working b

so progressive = liberal shill...got it.

Didn't Meth tell you to stop with the name calling and baiting?

If I clap back, you will run crying to the mods to punish me for disrespecting you.

I'm not going to indulge your in your cowardice today Edwin.

Oh, and don't worry, I don't report your nonsense. So your space is safe. :D

Last edited:
Tulsi Gabbard is meeting with Trump to discuss a possible cabinet position :smh:
ha! heard it on NPR this morning and i'm wondering how many of the people here in hawaii that voted for her will be pissed if she does. especially after she caped so hard for bernie. her father is a local politician also. met him a few times. he's a weirdo.

Last edited:
Just going to leave this here: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Thinks Dominicans Have No “Provable Skill” to Contribute to US
http://remezcla.com/culture/jeff-se...rce=facebook&utm_campaign=paid&utm_medium=cpc

“Fundamentally, almost no one coming from the Dominican Republic to the United States is coming here because they have a provable skill that would benefit us and that would indicate their likely success in our society,”
Here's your response:
 Originally Posted by ninjahood  

So ya been badgering me to respond about a video jeff sessions made about Dominicans...and all he did was offer a critique on chain migration (which isn't going anywhere anytime soon) and sham marriages which nothing revealing or shocking

(see sanky panky https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanky_Panky_(film))

some of ya so desperate in da demise at liberalism ya just throwing spaghetti on da wall at this point. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

liberals & their hacks lost November 8th, time for some of ya to have introspection on why democrats have become tone-deaf to da majority needs of da country...and are now a endangered species.

getting out of ya echo chamber would help tremendously.

Don't mean to jump into this argument too much, but I think it is fairly evident now that Trump is white supremist. I'm starting to believe he ran for President due to a pure hatred for Barack Obama. He spent YEARS refusing to admit that man was an American citizen, and I cannot believe the anger he has towards him.

This, combined with is appointment of several white men who have known anti-racial ties and failure to condemn any of the racists groups that endorse him, are pretty much all the proof I need. People like Rusty are so mad because the man and his policies are extremely dangerous and must be stopped. NO ONE WHO EVEN THINKS ABOUT REGISTERING MUSLIMS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AN "AMERICAN."

On top of the blatant racism, he's known as a terrible businessman (decent at licensing) and is already embarking on allowing China to become the dominant thought leader in the Pacific. China is overjoyed that Trump will reject the TPP, as it will allow them to influence the region at an even greater level. Racist, isolationist, and completely inexperienced, Trump is the worst President America will ever see. Has anyone seen what Putin is doing in the Baltic? Yes, that's because he no longer fears the US. He knows Trump loves his facist ways.

trebek actually has substance. he wouldn't fit the mold.

i would say jerry springer but he's probably too smart/educated.

i still think honey boo-boo is next in line for the presidency. :pimp:

with snooki as her running mate :wow:

Last edited:
[thread="629164"] [/thread]
Nah pa, Alex Trebek got next
i thought trebek but hes canadian :frown:  

you cant tell pat nothing about money & the economy, following the rules & law and order, travel & geography/international relations

and he got vanna for the women's vote :pimp:  

Ted Cruz Canadian, and that ain't stop him

Let Alex be great famb

(CNN) President-elect Donald Trump denied Tuesday that he did anything to "energize" the alt-right [white supremacist] movement through his presidential campaign and sought to distance himself from it, even though many of the movement's leaders have sought to tether their political views to Trump's rise.

"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...roups-new-york-times/index.html?client=safaric

(CNN) President-elect Donald Trump denied Tuesday that he did anything to "energize" the alt-right [white supremacist] movement through his presidential campaign and sought to distance himself from it, even though many of the movement's leaders have sought to tether their political views to Trump's rise.

"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...roups-new-york-times/index.html?client=safaric
You left out the part where he defended Steve Bannon though :lol:

Last edited:
You left out the part where he defended Steve Bannon though :lol:

Yes, who is this guy?!?! Steve Bannon - share some insight. Facts and try to be as unbiased as possible. What's his M.O. (researching now but want to get your ideas)???

Seems like he is connected with a large Trump voter base. Not overlooking his views but he may have helped soldify voters in parts of the country Trump needed to become president. Could be a kickback - he seems very suspect but I'll reserve judgement for now.

Last edited:
Yes, who is this guy?!?! Steve Bannon - share some insight. Facts and try to be as unbiased as possible. What's his M.O. (researching now but want to get your ideas)???

Seems like he is connected with a large Trump voter base. Not overlooking his views but he may have helped soldify voters in parts of the country Trump needed to become president. Could be a kickback - he seems very suspect but I'll reserve judgement for now.

Steve Bannon is the head of the extremely far right Breitbart news. It was started by Andrew Breitbart a decade ago. Ultra nationalist, right wing, bordering on white supremacist spin on politics and news. Breitbart along with guys Alex Jones, and some crazy right Libertarians all backed Trump. They would've backed any Republican but Trump displayed the most racist rhetoric out of of all them.

Short version: Far-right propanganda expert. One of the best at what he does. Roger Stone is also part of this group.

Steve Bannon is the head of the extremely far right Breitbart news. It was started by Andrew Breitbart a decade ago. Ultra nationalist, right wing, bordering on white supremacist spin on politics and news. Breitbart along with guys Alex Jones, and some crazy right Libertarians all backed Trump. They would've backed any Republican but Trump displayed the most racist rhetoric out of of all them.

Short version: Far-right propanganda expert. One of the best at what he does. Roger Stone is also part of this group.
Breitbart has recently called itself the "official platform of the alt-right".

Breitbart, with Steve Bannon in charge, has also called Richard Spencer a "leading intellectual"

And here's what this Richard Spencer guy is all about: Pure ignorance and white supremacy

Back
Top Bottom