Donald Trump is running for president

Breitbart has recently called itself the "official platform of the alt-right".

Breitbart, with Steve Bannon in charge, has also called Richard Spencer a "leading intellectual"

And here's what this Richard Spencer guy is all about: Pure ignorance and white supremacy

These two are both morons

What a ******* idiot I swear. If that's an intellectual, then no wonder we are considered so far below your average European and Asian countries' education. This guy is delusional.

The saddest part is ole dude implying that Asians do better in Silicon Valley because they are naturallly smart.

It implies they don't work hard to get where they are.

that Spencer guy is a full idiot.

but Roland isn't that great for even entertaining the idea of a serious discussion with that Spencer fool.

Mannn... that was to put it on front street for the people not knowing.
true. they are the dangerous ones. those who say they aren't pro-slavery or don't claim to be white nationalists so that they can hide in sheep's clothing among us.

Last edited:
TT has a problem with the legacy of European imperialism. He'd rather we forget.

“If he wasn’t my father, I would spray him with Mace.” -Ivanka Trump, 24, the daughter of Donald Trump, on her father’s complimenting her figure on a talk show and then joking that he would date her if he weren’t her father.

LifeIsTremendez_Mase-x-Diddy-throwback-1.jpg

it was from 10 years ago.

Donald was only 60 at the time. maybe now that he's elderly she would just give him the finger.

Trump Chooses Ben Carson to Lead HUD
By TRIP GABRIEL
December 5, 2016
Ben Carson, who took Donald J. Trump on a tour of blighted neighborhoods in Detroit during the presidential campaign, including his boyhood home, has been chosen by Mr. Trump to oversee one of the government’s main efforts to lift American cities as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Mr. Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, was an early endorser of Mr. Trump after ending his own presidential bid.

“Ben Carson has a brilliant mind and is passionate about strengthening communities and families within those communities,” Mr. Trump said in a statement Monday morning. “We have talked at length about my urban renewal agenda and our message of economic revival, very much including our inner cities.”

“Ben shares my optimism about the future of our country and is part of ensuring that this is a presidency representing all Americans,” he added. “He is a tough competitor and never gives up.”

With no experience in government or running a large bureaucracy, Mr. Carson, 65, publicly waffled over whether to join the administration. He will oversee an agency with a $47 billion budget, bringing to the job a philosophical opposition to government programs that encourage what he calls “dependency” and engage in “social engineering.”

Interesting appointment - wonder what Dr. Ben Carson does with a presumably good opportunity. I will say this on his behalf, IMO he was clearly the smartest, most intelligent candidate of this election. Reading his book now - he is well in tune and aware of his colour and the platform his achievements has introduced him to. He seems to overstand his responsibility in the African American community and does make conscious decisions to improve the social agenda. That being said I'm more than comfortable with him as a person. I think his intellect will allow him to figure out the role and be successful as well. Blessings to him!

Last edited:
Interesting appointment - wonder what Dr. Ben Carson does with a presumably good opportunity. I will say this on his behalf, IMO he was clearly the smartest, most intelligent candidate of this election. Reading his book now - he is well in tune and aware of his colour and the platform his achievements has introduced him to. He seems to overstand his responsibility in the African American community and does make conscious decisions to improve the social agenda. That being said I'm more than comfortable with him as a person. I think his intellect will allow him to figure out the role and be successful as well. Blessings to him!

I've read his book also. Although his accomplishments is astounding and being able to rise to a different stature, he comes off as a Clarence Thomas...better yet, Bill Cosby.

I think with Ben's background, he should have been appointed as Trump's Surgeon General.

Last edited:
I've read his book also. Although his accomplishments is astounding and being able to rise to a different stature, he comes off as a Clarence Thomas...better yet, Bill Cosby.

I think with Ben's background, he should have been appointed as Trump's Surgeon General.

That position is interesting considering his background also considering Trump is suppose to be the "real estate mogul". He could've better utilized Dr. Carson's skills. But this is the "Urban" appointment. So you know how this country is what those politics. Hopefully it was done in the highest esteem. These are all grown men that frankly I respect.

Cosby is a celebrity. We give them unlimited passes on everything but once the star begins to fade we crucify them. Not going to even comment on his legal matters because it's all relative. He and Dr. Ben Carson are at the forefront for African Americans so for now I support them.

Dr. Carson > Cosby (C'mon he still is Mr. Huxtable) > Clarence Thomas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom