Donald Trump is running for president

The only thing we can really do now is wait and see.

I'm not banking on him doing the right things, but we've been surprised before.

I'm so disappointed Gary Johnson didn't get over 5%.

What difference would it have made? He still lost lol

It would've made a YUGE difference (sorry I couldn't help myself)
Two party system is very flawed. Third-party candidates qualify for funds of about 20M if they received 5% or more of the vote in the general election.

How were the 4 candidates running, but only 2 invited to the debates. 5% of the vote would've changed that for the 2020 election.

Just for reference:
Trump raised about $250M
Hillary Clinton raised about $687M
Gary Johnson raised about $11M. 100% of that came from campaign donations.

Sanders was the right choice. If real progress is ever made people will see it. I wanna say he was ahead of his time but the time was now most people are just too distracted by the nonsense to see it.

The only thing we can really do now is wait and see.

I'm not banking on him doing the right things, but we've been surprised before.
Judging by the way he has talked about his supreme court pick I wouldn't count on it.
He has vowed to roll back several LGBT rights that would set back decades of progress. He has advocated leaving gay marriage up to the states again and supports the First Amendment Defense Act, which would legalize businesses discriminating against gays under the guise of "religious beliefs"
Judging by his support of discriminatory voter ID laws like NC's law that was struck down by the court for "targeting African-Americans with almost surgical precision", you can probably count on such laws becoming the norm.
He has also repeatedly said he would appoint pro-life justices so you can safely assume that Roe vs. Wade will be overturned, which is yet another major setback for civil rights

I think he'll do some good things as well but at the end of the day his supreme court pick(s) will set back the country for the next few decades

Last edited:
Surprised, but not surprised

Exactly. Racist America made America OPENLY racist again. And nope, didn't vote. Things won't change until we're all in the same boat. The non-whites that supported dude are gonna get their ***** wake up call. We got ours in 1619. As for my people, diamonds are made under intense pressure. Unite, inform and stay on code.

Not proud to be an American anymore... Dont give a Damn if terrorists attack us, don't give a Damn if there are mass shootings anymore, don't even give a Damn for that anthem or flag at this point.

Not proud to be an American anymore... Dont give a Damn if terrorists attack us, don't give a Damn if there are mass shootings anymore, don't even give a Damn for that anthem or flag at this point.
Some of yall really need to go outside so you can see the sky is not on fire
mean.gif

Don't let the fear mongering get to you.

There will be no mass deportation.

He's not putting chips in every Muslim.

He's not rewriting the constitution.

R-E-L-A-X

mean.gif

R-E-L-A-X
you right fam... its just depressing we going backwards again  

and it's more depressing he's gonna repeal everything obama has done. 

I am relaxed.. Just don't care anymore for the future of this country. No need to invest anymore or be patriotic. Every major urban city Trump goes to will be a protest or riot now cause no one is accepting him as President. Just watch...

While I think both Trump and Hillary are disasters, the fact that she couldn't pull it off against him says all I need to know about her.

..or how about all you need to know about America??

To me, it alarming to really see where the majority of ppl stand. Common sense tells me that this situation is all bad but we shall see..

Some of yall really need to go outside so you can see the sky is not on fire :smh:

R-E-L-A-X
It's may not be that serious but this is signals a HUGE problem with how people voted to have a man run on a platform of ignorance and hate and win the presidency. It really is terrible and sickening that this is the standard that the majority of Americans want to set themselves too.

..or how about all you need to know about America??

To me, it alarming to really see where the majority of ppl stand. Common sense tells me that this situation is all bad but we shall see..
yeah people keep calling out hillary but this isn't a sport...

america chose the winner... all the candidates do is ask for your vote. 

hate won this election. 

trump is a pawn, it was predetermined for him to win so that bad things can come and people will blame him similar to bush :nerd:
jk
or am i :nerd:

mean.gif

R-E-L-A-X
you right fam... its just depressing we going backwards again

and it's more depressing he's gonna repeal everything obama has done.
What Obama has done was going to get repealed regardless.

I just don't see what damage can be done in 4 years.

He will set a few policies, have a few rants, piss off a few foreign leaders, then we'll be back at square one.

Nothing ever changes in America.
 It's may not be that serious but this is signals a HUGE problem with how people voted to have a man run on a platform of ignorance and hate and win the presidency. It really is terrible and sickening that this is the standard that the majority of Americans want to set themselves too.
Who didn't know our country was full of ignorance already?

Yall needed this to see?

Politics have been a joke for as long as I can remember.

Nothing will be done unless it's in favor of big money.

There wont be a gestapo rounding people up. 

Muslims are gonna be fine and so are Mexicans.

Wonder if right wing America will pander to Trump about their issues as much as some black people did while Obama was in office, talmbout his failure to get reparations and whatnot

I'm entertained.

Voted, did what I thought I could, meh... Not surprised or shook

I think, this is coming from a non voter, that the numbers reported of people that voted are a lie.

I think trump was set to win by the powers that be.

I think votes don't matter. I think even if everyone turned out and voted Hillary trump still would of won. I think even the percentage of people that voted, more voted for Hillary yet it was always going to be this outcome. whenever they started electoral votes and the rest of that jib jab and adding dead candidates or a fill in the blank space, it's a joke.

That's just my thinking. How could we ever know and trust them? We gotta count ourselves.

And this is just speculation but imagine hillary in the whitehouse, she less likely to play ball, bigger risk factor in office. Trump can be bought a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom