Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

These are a easy pass for me. I have all the V's I wanted.

Only pack I got are the DMP and XI/XII.

I got wind of this from a few other NT members, so there is truth behind it.

We will see what the future holds for JB.

good point but these will sell out for sure. If you dont buy someone else will.

Makes sense in a way, but then again it doesn't

The $160 and $175 price tag on fusions?

I don't think JB has ever been concerned about the price to the consumer.

It looks like with this pack they at least put more thought in to the kicks involved, instead of throwing in I's, II's, XX's.....that nobody wantedin the other packs.

Honestly if I get the money and a discount on the Raging Bulls package..I will cop them without a doubt but I'm having doubts about paying full price forthem..if they dropped the packages price to $250 or less they would fly off the shelves

that pack is trash both of the 5's are ugly, dont know anyone who is actually considering buying this pack JB is going downhill in 09

I haven't bought a package yet. I hope JB takes it back to the regular days. Until then I'll let the kids play while I diversify my portfolio.

V's are my favorites, first pair I owned as a kid in the early 90's was the black metallic's.
With that being said, I'm have no intentions of buying this pack. I just got a pair of VVNDS 00' V's for $200 shipped, still icy...
No need to spend over $300 on some sub par V's imo. You can find some serious heat for that kinda money.

I wasnt going to buy this pack anyway, im tired of all the packs weve been getting from jb. The last pack I bought was the 6/17
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enigma586

i don't really hate the idea of packs. but i feel like jb should at the very least put some of that extra $30-$40 bucks they make on the packs toward making quality products. which they're not going to do. if not then price them like they did the bmp pack. which cost $200, exactly what it would cost you to buy 2 pairs of mid-cut 1s at retail. but they won't do that either. and i see this pack selling good, so i guess we're stuck with over priced packs like it or not.

$310 for two V's, that's $155 each. Not too bad considering the prices of other recent releases. The blacks cost $135 a couple years ago, but Ihaven't seen a decent retro release for that cheap in a while. People keep buying garbage 1's, that's why they keep releasing those. Youshouldn't complain too much about two colorways that they put a nice story behind. You don't want, you don't buy! Resellers are the ones who willbuy multiples. The only way to stop high prices is to quit buying from RESELLERS. Let the shoes sit on THEIR shelves, then shoes will be available again.

^^very well said bdud253.

I think its so lame that JB says these shoes represent jordan's passion right before he won championships. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! These are by farthe weakest package released to date. First package with no OG colorway on atleast 1 shoe.

JB sucks now.

You make a strong point. Going off on a tangent/social tip however, leather is an unecessary luxury. I know it's a great material but I'd prefer not tohave animals die so I can rock some kicks (sadly I do own tons of leather jays) but I'd like to see JB pull away from this. JB, use faux leather though,not 3M!

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

^^very well said bdud253.

I think its so lame that JB says these shoes represent jordan's passion right before he won championships. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! These are by far the weakest package released to date. First package with no OG colorway on atleast 1 shoe.

JB sucks now.
IN COMPARISON TO THE PASSION THAT THE BULLS HAVE TO BREAK FREE OF THEIR CAGES....Been explained bro..Very nice inspiration in my opinion..I dontcare about and OG colorway or an OG anything..If they shoe looks nice..and I want it Im getting it.

Questions though,

1. Why are the same people who are saying its garbage complaining about the price? does that mean yall want to buy it but because its too much yall are callingit garbage??? hmmmm...155+155=310 135+135=270, not gonna lie though that is a big $40 dollar difference, but be honest with yourselves and quit hating.

2. Why are people complaining about Fusion prices???? I thought these were the same shoes that disgrace the jordan brand and destroy classics?
roll.gif
why would you complain about prices on them?

3. How long has JB quality been bad?(because i have just gotten into Jordans recently) for you guys? Because if its been more then 2-3 Years and you guys arestill complaining about the quality then
laugh.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

interesting. with the different materials, unique colorways and two of the same model, you could kind of tell this is testing their market. i for one am stillon the fence for these. im not a fan of the black 3ms, but I am really feeling the red suede joints. might be a game-time decision, but i dont want to just buythe red suedes from a resellers for probably 200+.

IN COMPARISON TO THE PASSION THAT THE BULLS HAVE TO BREAK FREE OF THEIR CAGES....Been explained bro..Very nice inspiration in my opinion..I dont care about and OG colorway or an OG anything..If they shoe looks nice..and I want it Im getting it.
Thats so corny IMO. Break free out their cages? FOR REAL JB!?? HAHA thats so lame. I knew something was fishy with these shoes because of the namechanges.

The 5 is my favorite Jordan model and I dig nearly every OG/Retro/Retro+ color that it comes in but I was very suprised when I saw these colorways.. Just veryunattractive IMO and not worth the $310

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Da only reason i dont buy package's is cuz dey be sold out in stores, Then check ebay dey wackin on da prices....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Yea man dat *!*% be wack as hell man dat day do dat dey iz wackin

hilarious...

Back
Top Bottom