Double amputee in wheelchair shot to death by Houston cop Vol. Most cowardly PD in America??

That's crazy. It's seem like cops are really scared now a days. Every little thing seems to be life threatening to cops :smh:

:smh: dude was a double amputee in a wheelchair. All they had to do was hit him with the taser

Rip

I suppose pro-police groups will justify this as an officer doing his job in a hostile situation.

RIP to the "victim."

this will be brought up tomorrow in my criminal justice ethics class. no respect for cops nowadays cause of stupid @(%& like this. $&@% the police

A co worker was telling me that one of her relatives was trying to be a cop and, appearently, you only need a certian amount of college hours, but no degree. They're basically looking for drop outs. What type of establishment allows that type of activity??
I heard that some places don't take you if your IQ tests place you TOO high. 
I believe this. A couple of years ago, Oakland wen't on a mass hiring for police officers with little requirements and no experience needed. It was on the news and when they showed the crowed waiting in line to get the application, I just 
mean.gif

Some of them were even throwing up gang signs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"Cops had every right to defend himself, he was put in a life or death situation, you have no idea what the amputee could have done if given the opportunity. " - white privilege nt'er

Wait what?

What does race have to do with anything ?

A co worker was telling me that one of her relatives was trying to be a cop and, appearently, you only need a certian amount of college hours, but no degree. They're basically looking for drop outs. What type of establishment allows that type of activity??

I believe this. A couple of years ago, Oakland wen't on a mass hiring for police officers with little requirements and no experience needed. It was on the news and when they showed the crowed waiting in line to get the application, I just 
mean.gif

Some of them were even throwing up gang signs 
laugh.gif

I dont understand why everybody is under the impression that cops need to have college degrees in the first place. I dont think anybody ever graduated high school with the intentions of paying for a college education to end up being a police officer. Typically its dudes who either are back from the service, people that aren't mentally inclined, or the few that actually just have the passion to do a job where the pay isn't that great and you gotta put up with all the crap that goes on out there.
No one is tripping of their degree of education...I was referring to the fact that they cap IQs. 
laugh.gif

I believe this. A couple of years ago, Oakland wen't on a mass hiring for police officers with little requirements and no experience needed. It was on the news and when they showed the crowed waiting in line to get the application, I just :smh:   

Some of them were even throwing up gang signs :lol:

I dont understand why everybody is under the impression that cops need to have college degrees in the first place. I dont think anybody ever graduated high school with the intentions of paying for a college education to end up being a police officer. Typically its dudes who either are back from the service, people that aren't mentally inclined, or the few that actually just have the passion to do a job where the pay isn't that great and you gotta put up with all the crap that goes on out there.

You forgot about the power hungry guy that got bullied in school.

I feel like educated people are LESS likely to go off the handle like that, less likely to be racist and less likely to be afraid of something or someone they have not business being afraid of .

"Cops had every right to defend himself, he was put in a life or death situation, you have no idea what the amputee could have done if given the opportunity. " - white privilege nt'er

Wait what?

He was being sarcastic and making a point when threads come up that could be race related.

As far as the info though, and sure this cop used the classic "In fear of my life, I discharged my weapon" line. This stuff happens way too much.

Wait what?

He was being sarcastic and making a point when threads come up that could be race related.

As far as the info though, and sure this cop used the classic "In fear of my life, I discharged my weapon" line. This stuff happens way too much.
Well, you're partly right. He was using some sarcasm to try and make the point that in threads regarding cops, whether race is involved or not, NTers who benefit from white privilege automatically defend the cops at all cost with poor logic. Because white people think cops can do no wrong, obviously.

hate to play devils advocate, but really, why are you coming at cops like that. they are armed, trained, and protected by the badge. who wants to enter that fight?

Well, you're partly right. He was using some sarcasm to try and make the point that in threads regarding cops, whether race is involved or not, NTers who benefit from white privilege automatically defend the cops at all cost with poor logic. Because white people think cops can do no wrong, obviously.
ding ding ding.

lol @ you guys speaking for frostypoptart

it was just an ignorant statement made by alot of you minorities in this situation because you all ALWAYS have to include race into everything, because of your own pathetic self-hating ways

it was just an ignorant statement made by alot of you minorities in this situation because you all ALWAYS have to include race into everything, because of your own pathetic self-hating ways
So...that happened. 
laugh.gif

So...that happened. 
laugh.gif
lolol shouldn't have let him post

So...that happened. :lol:
lolol shouldn't have let him post

:lol: ding ding ding

Back
Top Bottom