Drag Me To Hell... GO SEE IT!

I havent seen it yet but from the previews it seems like they should have made the movie better...seems like they could have got a better fitting plot for thename of the movie, which by the way...is an awesome title for a horror movie. I'm thinking about seeing this though, cant be worse then some of the @*@%ive seen.

I havent seen it yet but from the previews it seems like they should have made the movie better
jjv4at.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

PG-13 horrors = No thanks

i thought the same thing. but when you think about it, its cool if a pyschological thriller is pg-13...slasher films however should be R.

I'd rather see a slasher horror rather than psychological, movies that make you thing, ummm no.
LMFAO!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How do you accidentally type a G instead of a K

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this movie is getting crazy praise it's 100% on Rottentomatoes

being called a future classic, def intrigued now

REALLY????
grin.gif

Shorty gets the worst wished upon her... when she denies an old lady... for a loan extension of some sort?

A CLASSIC?
roll.gif
I was dying at the story plot. Times are hard. The lady missed her payments, they already gave her an extension before and she still didn't pay. From the business point of view, you have to decline another extension.

This is when you know your in a recession. Recession horror ftw?

The reviews are very promising though. Looks scary and fun. Why not?

And for all you guys dogging this film just because of the PG-13 rating, umm okay.. I swear y'all are a buncha kids who like bragging about sneaking into Rmovies or something..

for those of you dismissing this flick cause it pg 13, yall missing out, this movie was awesome. Raimi did not dissapoint, like the op said GO SEE IT.

Just saw it with the girlfriend. I usually dont get into PG-13 scary movies, but I must say this is a good one. Had me entertained, disgusted, laughing thewhole time. I was a bit skeptical, but I can fully say now. GO SEE IT

ima proly watch it 2mrrw with the gf. havent took her out for a good minute

PG-13 doesn't equal PG-13 from 10 years ago. So I'm not tripping over that. PG-13 rating just means there won't be much blood. I'm not big onhorror films so I'll probably just wait for it to come on TV.

I don't know why it got all the good reviews. The movie was horrible. I seriously regret seeing it.

Imma come to a harsh conclusion that none of you dudes tripping over the pg-13 rating never seen "The Sixth Sense".

Btw, The Sixth Sense with it's PG-13 rating > Your favorite rated R scary movie.

Doesn't she get cursed because she denies a loan or something?
indifferent.gif

This movie looks mad lame.

Back
Top Bottom