Drag Me To Hell... GO SEE IT!

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Imma come to a harsh conclusion that none of you dudes tripping over the pg-13 rating never seen "The Sixth Sense".

Btw, The Sixth Sense with it's PG-13 rating > Your favorite rated R scary movie.
My Favorite HORROR movies have blood, guts, nudity, a unique killer, and stupid teens in it. I dont consider the sixth sense a horror movie its athriller. so with that said...

PG-13 Horror Movies = Online stream or Watch on cable

Just got back from seeing it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Download it, its not worth the money....i jumped a few times but it wasnt scary or anything...dumb storylines ftl.

I heard it was garbage chick told me to wait til it come out on DVD or sci fi channel

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

On a scale of 1 to 10, how scary was it?
nerd.gif

Wasnt scary at all, i jumped a few times but thats just a natural reaction to loud noises.

Movie wasn't that great as people are saying, but if you want to be entertained...go ahead. It will have you laughing...

Just came back from an early screening and this film has got 2 B the most fun and scariest film this year so far
compared to what
grin.gif
??
kinda messed up to put a curse on someone for not giving out a loan.
that too. the whole concept seems stupid
no thanks

Wow, first of all, that was probably the STUPIDEST movie i have ever seen. If you guys are looking for a scary movie or any movie, that is not the movie towatch..

the whole movie theater was laughing. 94%?? more like a 10%.

There were some parts of the movie, that got me thinking literatly what i could have done with the 10 dollars i spent for this movie, I had a whole list in myhead.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME PEOPLE!!!!!

IDK what happend to sam rami.

I was mildly disturbed at the number of times the old lady vomited or spitted whateverthehellitwas on that poor girl.

It was ok. I saw it at the Drive in so i think a lot of the scary parts were minimized.

Some of it was just over the top and the ending was kinda predictable. Both me and my girl predicted what had happened.

I Don't Think The Movie Was Bad At All.. Yes The Plot Was Funny But Considering That Horror Movies Nowadays Are Quite Predictable And You Know WhenSomething Is About To Pop Up And Scare You.. This Movie Did A Great Job At Not Being Predictable In That Aspect.. I Think The Movie Was Entertaining.. Fun ToWatch.. Had A Lot Of People Jumping In Many Parts.. The Creepy Noises Were Just That, Creepy.. If A Movie Does It's Job At Keeping Me Interested AndSitting On The Edge..Not Literally.. It's Done It's Job.. I Liked It.. Go Watch It
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom