Dude breaks my Blackberry and refuses to pay me....

So what if the OP can't fight?

Standing up for yourself and getting your ace whooped is better than being considered a %@@%% who will let people walk over him.

Like I said, OP has two choices:

Punch dude in the face as soon as he sees him again, or
Break the guys phone

I mean he probably assumes like most people that if you have insurance you dont have to pay. I mean I wouldnt pay if one minute your saying i owe $300 and istall and the next time u telling me $150 then i stal lagain n u say $80 man ill be giving u sotries for days till u tell me forget it. You should have handledit asap and never let it slide. This happened to me n I received my money back asap, I made sure I was ontop of it. See if he has soemthing of equal value andtrash it then ur both fare.

i say next time u see him. act all buddy buddy and be like "hey bro can i use your phone real quick i left mine at home." and when he lets you borrowit smash it on the ground and say sorry man accident. then walk away. if he tries to say something be like leave me alone, quit harassing me, and stop actinglike a !%+*+ about it. then if he tries to fight you lay him out.

this method is about 100% fool proof. if he doesnt let you use his phone be like dude you broke my phone and you wont even let me make a quick phone call

NT evolved into the subconscious voice of reason you try to ignore even though you know it's right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Agthekid

OP I would also like to comeback an tell you your a Pure %%*%$!!!!

I don't even know how you can sleep at night being a #!+ like you are.

smh Grow some damn nuts ma'am.

Everytime you make a thread for now on I will address you as Lil Mama because you are a girl.

And off of Niketalk your new name is Bridgett.

Do you understand me?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word... OP u terry cloth... that mean u very soft
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Not enough L's in the name though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

So on Facebook today he says to me..."i think you should let me go and leave me with a lesson well learned: DON'T BREAK OTHER PEOPLE'S PHONES OR ELSE THEY WILL HARASS AND ACT LIKE AN AN @+#+@!@ ABOUT IT"
Treated.

As the Chicago _'s would say.

Everytime you make a thread for now on I will address you as Lil Mama because you are a girl.

Do you understand me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Scared Straight
pimp.gif

Take this dude to small claims, itll cost you like 12 bucks and youll scare em. Might even get the money before the court date.

lol I don't know why you didn't get the full $300 back asap. this person is your age i'm guessing so this shouldn't have taken this long tohandle. that message is
laugh.gif
though cause hes basically calling you a *%*#@. I mean if hes 100% responsible and it happened in front of you, what more can yousay?

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Do you understand me?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word... OP u terry cloth... that mean u very soft
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Not enough L's in the name though.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Aight...

I am bigger than him for ya'll that were wondering but I never went the "beat his @**" route because Ifelt bad about going after him hard for $ when he's struggling in that aspect. BUT...because of recent events I told him today, "I will whoop some @**if you don't pay me some *@%%%#@ money right here, right now"

He pulled out a $20 bill like no big deal and handed it to me telling me he was going to pay me in the long run anyway. He's going to pay me $20 every weekfor 8 weeks until we've reached $160. If he doesn't have $20 by the end of any of the weeks he said I can beat his @**
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

So I think it's resolved. If anything worth mentioning happens I'll bump this thread.

He's still short $140 fam.
You paid $300 for a BB and you're fine with getting short changed?

[Jeezy] It's a recession, everybody broke [/Jeezy]

who he lying to he didnt get anything form the dude he prbably beeged and cried for the $20 to come her eand write a tough story. lol

Aight...

I am bigger than him for ya'll that were wondering but I never went the "beat his @**" route because I felt bad about going after him hard for $ when he's struggling in that aspect. BUT...because of recent events I told him today, "I will whoop some @** if you don't pay me some *@%%%#@ money right here, right now"

He pulled out a $20 bill like no big deal and handed it to me telling me he was going to pay me in the long run anyway. He's going to pay me $20 every week for 8 weeks until we've reached $160. If he doesn't have $20 by the end of any of the weeks he said I can beat his @**
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

So I think it's resolved. If anything worth mentioning happens I'll bump this thread.
i think you lying fam.

Aight...

I am bigger than him for ya'll that were wondering but I never went the "beat his @**" route because I felt bad about going after him hard for $ when he's struggling in that aspect. BUT...because of recent events I told him today, "I will whoop some @** if you don't pay me some *@%%%#@ money right here, right now"

He pulled out a $20 bill like no big deal and handed it to me telling me he was going to pay me in the long run anyway. He's going to pay me $20 every week for 8 weeks until we've reached $160. If he doesn't have $20 by the end of any of the weeks he said I can beat his @**
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

shaq.jpg

Do you understand me?
laugh.gif

Aight...

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

riiiiiight...

Back
Top Bottom