Dude breaks my Blackberry and refuses to pay me....

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JesusR23

BREAK HIS PHONE
laugh.gif
This was an option I was thinking about.

If dude's not going to pay me (other than smashing his %+** in) this seems like my only option of getting "even" I guess.
or you could chump him for the money or its equivalence and terrorize him until you get what you feel is 150 worth out of him.

I am assuming that is not a viable option for you though b/c you are either

a. {()} or

b. not the one to really care for the violent approach which is very understandable. doesn't really solve things all the time in the greater scheme. ive def let people slide over change before. but 150 isn't exactly change

The 150 was him letting dude slide. The phone was 300 he only asked dude to pay him half back and dude still aint pay up

Catch him slippin' and take something you KNOW he needs/wants then tell him he get that +$%* back when he pays up...and now you want the full $300

if he were a man, he would let you kick him in the nuts one good time. like steve-o let johnny knoxville

Originally Posted by bud dink

i didnt read it, but you are a female
youre a troll son, off yourself

You have one or two choices, either take an L or get even. $%%! him up, $%%! his car up...it's not like you can sue him, so either $%%! his %*+* up ortake the L..simple as that.

I im not a violent dude but if someone did that to me I would definitely bust him up over it

Real Talk....Dude needs to take an L for breaking your phone. You gotta fight him and whoop his @## . Because you aint getting no money back....

damn you dropped $300...i got a curve too, so i know the withdrawals, like i said before...you got to man up.

he obviously thinks he can walk all over you. you really want to be a punk.... handle your business= get your money, let him know straight up, you don'tplay that

You seem hella soft fam. Not trying to clown you, but wteff you doing? Tell son to have your moneu (andi mean the FULL price you paid) by the next time you seehim or there'll be problems. If he doesn't give you the cash, hit him, or break his phone and say "lesson learned".

Back
Top Bottom