FAT Shaming

This isn’t promoting body positivity to me. This is “look at me. Look how much weight I gained after I got sick. Give me attention. Look how skinny I used to be.” Just call it what it is. You wanted a way to gain more followers on social media.

1611184089908.png

Read Comments

is it proven that weightlifting hinders growth at an early age?

i used to play ball from anywhere from like 6-10 hours a day on concrete and at the gym everyday. i didn't start lifting till i was like 16 or 17. i would think i did more damage to myself as a kid running wild than these squats would do. im impressed with the discipline and form these kids have.

is it proven that weightlifting hinders growth at an early age?

i used to play ball from anywhere from like 6-10 hours a day on concrete and at the gym everyday. i didn't start lifting till i was like 16 or 17. i would think i did more damage to myself as a kid running wild than these squats would do. im impressed with the discipline and form these kids have.
No.

^I agree except I don't think women should do it either.
If it ain't health related, then its driven from trauma, mental weakness,
or lack of will that causes one to take the easy way out.

I'm sure this is probably just a personal thing on my part, but I don't see a point in trainers. I know what I need to do to lose weight and get in shape. I don't need some moron screaming dumb platitudes at me.

All the information one needs to lose weight and get in shape is at their fingertips.

Maybe they work well for dad bods who look at a weight plate like it's some sort of weird alien device.

I'm sure this is probably just a personal thing on my part, but I don't see a point in trainers. I know what I need to do to lose weight and get in shape. I don't need some moron screaming dumb platitudes at me.

All the information one needs to lose weight and get in shape is at their fingertips.

Maybe they work well for dad bods who look at a weight plate like it's some sort of weird alien device.
those ppl likely have a mental block, it's okay to ask 4 assistance.

Bruh :lol:

He probably just likes the idea controlling people more than he cares about them losing weight. He’s still gonna get paid if they get in shape or not, don’t know why you’d go on a IG rant trying to insult people :lol:

Nobody:

prfitnesscamp: Here is me aggressively fat shaming one on my clients on social media to a bunch of strangers. She’s a biggie so she can GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!

Also prfitnesscamp: By the way, I have an available spot now so anybody SERIOUS about their goals, please contact me! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom