FAT Shaming

1631828962645.png

i swear if i hear another goddamn excuse in here

Plot twist- thats not really him. He actually died and they got a replacement to fool everyone. Same way they "won" the fifa world cup

Humblebrag is off the charts! :lol:

I knew someone would say that but everyone has fitness goals for what they want to look like, skinny dudes would say humble brag but I don't like extra muscle. I've been trying to lose like 10 lbs and my weight just stays stagnant cause of all the "gains".

Last edited:
I knew someone would say that but everyone has fitness goals for what they want to look like, skinny dudes would say humble brag but I don't like extra muscle. I've been trying to lose like 10 lbs and my weight just stays stagnant cause of all the "gains".
All good man. I was only joking. If anything, I think it’s cool that you’re not an underachiever.

All good man. I was only joking. If anything, I think it’s cool that you’re not an underachiever.

I fluctuate between large and snaller extra large in shirts and 36 and lower end of 38 in pants and im sick of it. :lol: Right now I'm toward the leaner end and want to keep it that way. Looking like a retired NFL safety is not it especially when you work in an industry that is nothing but scrawny or fat nerds. And I know all this may turn into fat when I'm older. I'm just trying to keep the washedness in check.

They approved this device, the Dental Slim yesterday (somewhere in the UK). Literally locks your mouth shut with strong magnets and only l Lets you open your mouth just 2mm which they say is enough to speak but forces patient on a liquid diet. In their initial studies, clients lost about 14lbs in 2 weeks then most choose to have it removed or use the safety to disable/open it and return to a "normal" diet with better discretion after the gained confidence from losing weight by starving themselves on a very low calorie liquid diet

Back
Top Bottom