FAT Shaming

Hijo Del Promo

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Joined Sep 10, 2002
From age 25-30, I went from 160 lbs to 230lbs.

At age 31, I quit drinking, quit fast food and gave up sugar and started working out 3x a week (Only 30-60 mins, nothing hard).. by 33 I was back at 165 lbs.

Ive been 165-175lbs for the pat 3 years, im 6'0.

Its doable, but its hard.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2016
Food industry + extreme capitalism = 50% obesity rate

Got companies spending R&D on how to brainwash you into being fat. Legit invested into your obesity.

The way smoking became mainstream too. Smoking being associated with positive things like being cool, mysterious, attractive was a marketing plan from the jump.

At the same time, if I decided to be fat, I'd be annoyed if people kept mentioning it to me.

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
it's an older story. like in the 1920s he did that. water and electrolytes only

Joined Nov 16, 2018
I didn’t watch the whole video but i feel like this is a mental health issue than anything else.
I could be wrong, but I feel like thats most cases of obesity. You should listen to in the background while you’re doing something when u get the chance.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
I def think there is a lot of childhood trauma with obese people in general. I lacked empathy until I befriended one within the past year or so, she isn't Lizzo big but def obese - ~5'6 around 200 lbs probably. She recently opened up about some crazy **** and it started to click for me

Joined Apr 16, 2005
I def think there is a lot of childhood trauma with obese people in general. I lacked empathy until I befriended one within the past year or so, she isn't Lizzo big but def obese - ~5'6 around 200 lbs probably. She recently opened up about some crazy **** and it started to click for me
what did she say

Joined Mar 24, 2001
Food industry + extreme capitalism = 50% obesity rate

Got companies spending R&D on how to brainwash you into being fat. Legit invested into your obesity.

The way smoking became mainstream too. Smoking being associated with positive things like being cool, mysterious, attractive was a marketing plan from the jump.

At the same time, if I decided to be fat, I'd be annoyed if people kept mentioning it to me.
Link?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
It takes a lot of work to get fat, and to sustain it is nothing short of impressive. I came to this realization yesterday morning when I went to Burger King for breakfast and ordered the 2 for $4 croissant sandwiches with sausage, egg, cheese. Each sandwich is 500 calories. I felt like it took everything out of me. I thought to myself, I would have to do this again?! (to meet my 2000 calorie quota). Y'all fatties got my respect.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now