First Air Jordan

Originally Posted by solepassion

XV back in 00. ugliest j's ever.. played ball in them for 3 years. mom gave it to me. recently she gave me 6 rings concords as a bday gift. get my point. dont let your mom buy your J's. women just dont get it.

your mom doesn't get it.. Not all women.

My first Jordan was the Blk/Red XI from 1995, it was a hand me down from my cousin. The 1st Jordan I ever bought was the OG Jordan XIII White/Red(Only cuz theOG Flint XIII was sold out that day)... Now I got pairs of Jordan XI's DS/1 VNDS pair and a DS pair of OG White/Red XIII...

I'm old enough to say that my first Js were the I. LOL!
Had to put a down payment on them to reserve a pair at the Athletes Foot.
Totally junked them on my moped, ...man, if I only knew!

Nobody will believe this but my first pair of Jordans were a pair of olympic retro 7 a year after they came out. The unbelievable part is the fact that Igot them for $18 with tax!!! The story is is that I was working at Foot Locker and was promoted to assistant manager...when I arrived at my new store, I wastold to clean the backroom. While cleaning, I found the 7's stuffed behind old promo posters!!! I scanned them up and saw they wear on clearence...and getthis...we had a special employee discount going on that week that gave me an extra 60% off of clearence items!!! I was always a airmax fan but i've beenbuying Jordans ever since.

Freshman year of high school, 1985.
air-jordan-1-og-wht-n-grey.jpg

Summer of 1995, I copped the Air Jordan 3 Retro in Black/Cement for $67.50, later that year I picked up the Air Jordan 1 Retro in Black/Red for $40.00. Retroswere not popular back then and nearly all the 94/95 retro J's hit the clearance racks for dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom