First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

I don't think the final product can get any better, neither can any colorway save these hideous sneakers. Plus, for the price of $190?.. I'd rather gobuy me ship loads of socks.

i hope these arent real because if they are gentry will probably end up committing suicide in the near future

pretty positive tinker had nothing to do with this one... damn xx3's were awesome what the hek happend.. i guess the air jordan line will end with thexx3's in my mind

thank god,
i dont need to buy new jordans anymore, only retros now~
this news make me relief, so i can concentrate on buying 3 xx3s for tmr~
one less worry for next year

Man, I really hope JB is watching this forum and based on this terrible feedback they take these back to the drawing board. If not... 2009 is shaping up to bea horrible year for JB's balance sheet.

$190 for those team jays??
eek.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

just looking at the design i know they gonna feel crazy playing ball in. on a casual level, I couldn't rock them because they aren't a signaturejordan. 1-23 where they come up with this? and yea, i think everyone here thought of the 14's when they first seen these.

Why does EVERYONE say its the end or not a signature jordan because its not numbered???? If anyone payed any attention they would know that jordans were noteven numbered until the xiv. rediculous.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Why does EVERYONE say its the end or not a signature jordan because its not numbered???? If anyone payed any attention they would know that jordans were not even numbered until the xiv. rediculous.

huh?

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Why does EVERYONE say its the end or not a signature jordan because its not numbered???? If anyone payed any attention they would know that jordans were not even numbered until the xiv. rediculous.

huh?

?

This is probably an early sample of the Jordan 2009.

Release Date:
02/2009
Name:
Air Jordan 2009 (limited release)
Style:
343084-161
Color:
White/Varsity Red-Stealth
Price:
$190.00
Air Jordan Release Dates

DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS
????

JB IS CONTINUING TO RAISE PRICES??? OK OK OK. . .SCREW this COMPANY FO REAL!!!!
pimp.gif

If someone buys that shoe for 190. .
laugh.gif

Silk? That an absolute no in my book.

IIRC, you're correct: The XIV was the first time an Air Jordan shoe had the number of the shoe on the box when the first color was released.

Back
Top Bottom