For those who live in the NORTHwest....

Joined Sep 8, 2007
divdends came out and and the cash is cool!..lol...this is for those who live in alaska..i know theres a couple of people on NT from alaska.

Joined Mar 21, 2004
what the hell is dividends u alaskan
[hr][/hr]
TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

Joined Jun 18, 2005
the only Alaskan NTer i know is jermaine :nerd:

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Joined Apr 10, 2007
didn't know people in Alaska wore shoes.....I learn something new everyday.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (5-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (6-1)-

Joined Aug 3, 2001
I met some dudes from Alaska at Goods, but they were ISSers as I remember.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Joined Sep 8, 2007
Dividends are big amounts of free money we get for living in Alaska every year ...yea man we wear shoes...sneakers to be exact jordans, dunks, nikes, ....we wear shoes...lol

Joined Aug 3, 2001
They have to pay you to live there?

I have nailed a few Alaskan chicks, they were kinda portly lil things, looked a bit like Eskimos but they were easy and they both gave some awesome head. They both used to leave the car running anytime they would go into a bodega or gas station too, always thought they were gonna rob the joint.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Joined Mar 21, 2004
damn i'm trynna get that alaska dough, and dro
[hr][/hr]
TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

Joined Sep 8, 2007
yup we got like 1500 this year just for livin here...dro is the best here....matnuska thunderf**k

Joined Jun 4, 2003
Alaska Permanent FundDividend

Im from Alaska. It's pretty cool getting this money. I don't know too much about it, but I know a lot of the money comes from the oil and otherthings we sell. It's not like in Texas when if you find oil, it's yours. If you find oil in Alaska, the whole state owns it. I'm pretty sure.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now