[][] Girl Problem Thread ... Sort ... Shut up or Warn My "Boy" [][]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Long story shorter ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I have this friend I used to be really tight with ... like ace boon #+++ tight ... we kinda fell off but I still consider him my dude b/c of our history, we'll call him "Dexter" ... so he's been hanging out really heavy with this girl from our HS class "Nas."  [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]She used to hang out / really dig / head over hill for one of my best friends currently, "Chris."  We all went to HS together.  So Dexter calls Chris and asks him is it cool bc he knows Chris and Nas have history.  Chris says "It's cool.  We were only friends."  [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]So I go out for drinks w/ Chris and another friend Tuesday.  And the topic comes up.  Chris is telling me how Dex asked for permission whatever whatever.  Then tells us how Nas was trying to do karaoke.  He declined and then she went out with Dex. And how she's been trying to hang out since the new year but he's been blowing her off.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Dex and Nas been hanging out extra heavy for like 3 or 4 weeks.  Im SURE he's been paying for EVERYthing.  So this am he tweets how he's been happier than every these past three or four weeks.  Someone I know who doesn't know the situaiton was like "Why ?"  He says something like, "He's been going after what he want."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]So do I just sit back ?  Or do I talk to my boy Dex ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]What I think:  Im not sure.  I feel like if Chris hit Nas up at anytime she'd completely drop Dex.  But Dex seems pretty happy.  So I dunno if I should just shut up.  Then on the other hand I feel like the end result would be Dex being hurt / let down / whatever.  But what if Nas is just along for the ride now ... then it develops into the same feelings he is having now.  Im sabotaging it before it even had a chance ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I 'unno[/color]

ohwell.gif

Don't interfere. If you do, there's a strong chance he'll blame something on you in the end. Just let what happens happen and if he needs you help afterwards be there to help your homie out

Dexter already knows about Chris' and Nas' history.
There really is nothing for you to say at this point. Stay out of it and keep a few friends. Get involved and you might end up lookin like a female. Seems like a simple decision to me.

PS: It would be nice if you changed her name to a more feminine name. At a glance, I thought I was reading about a gay love triangle.

Originally Posted by Diego

Dexter already knows about Chris' and Nas' history.
There really is nothing for you to say at this point. Stay out of it and keep a few friends. Get involved and you might end up lookin like a female. Seems like a simple decision to me.

PS: It would be nice if you changed her name to a more feminine name. At a glance, I thought I was reading about a gay love triangle.
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]But he doesn't know she's still tryna jump Chris' bones ... and when he blows her off ... there's Dex to hang out with etc.  I guess Ima just watch it unfold.[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)][/color][color= rgb(255, 204, 102)] like ace boon #+++ tight ...[/color]
laugh.gif

For real tho? Oh, that censor.. always with epic the reach game.. next censored word on the list - "cracker"

putting myself in dexter's shoes, i'd want to know if i was being played by this nas character. if i'm willing to take this girl out & show her a good time but she keeps running back to her ex, then i'm looking like a fool. idk, man. i'm thinking you should @ the very least clue homeboy in on what's going on... throw a few hints & get him to start thinking.
ohwell.gif

I think saying anything wouldn't really get you anywhere.
If Nas is putting in time with Dex it's obviously b/c she wants to.

If she later "drops" everything for Chris you can just observe the situation when that happens. And be a friendly support/witness to whoever needs it accordingly.
But for right now put some pics up.

Originally Posted by Diego

So are they both smashing?
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]I know Chris could have smashed but never did.  His sexuality is still in question personally.  And has been since I've know him (going over 10 years.)[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]I know Dex has intentions of smashing.  So when I saw the "happiest i been in a while" or whatever he said.  I was thinking in my head. This fool is finna OD for V-Day .. I feel it.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]She has never been official with either.  Thing was she has always chased Chris.  Dex is chasing her kinda.  [/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]When I went out with Chris he even said, "I dont want her but it's like a toy you have sitting on a shelf.  You dont want to play with it but once someone else does then you say 'Oh hell naw, That's my ****.'"  So I dunno what Chris is gonna do.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Gimme a sec. I'll post Nas' pic[/color]

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

I would make sense for Chris to talk to Dexter but I don't see how it's any of your business.
[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]And I quote from Chris, "Point number 1. I dont give a eff about Dex.  Number 2 I dont give a eff about Nas."[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]Thing is I am really tight w/ Chris, Dex, & Dex's roommate. (been friends since we were four)  [/color]

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]Chris is only cool with Dex b/c of me and his roommate.[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]Dex and Chris would prolly never hang out just them two. [/color]

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]So that's prolly why they didn't really "talk" it out.  Ima butt out though.[/color]

16851_680149273467_22602520_38092371_875231_n.jpg

And thats the messed up thing (the toy metaphor). If he doesn't want her at no point should he try to mess with her only because he knows he can. He should keep ignoring her and the girl should take the hint and keep it real with Dexter.

Originally Posted by young dr0

I feel like the end result would be Dex being hurt / let down / whatever. 

Thats how 90% of relationships end ANYway (unless you marry the broad then you'll just deal with unnecassary stress)

Let him do his thing... It prolly won't work out ANYway...

Judging by the pics I can't be mad @ "Dex", but he shouldn't be spendin too much bread on that !+#$% no way...

Originally Posted by air max 87

she looks like a man, and your boys sexuallity been in question?
smh.gif
smh.gif
they gay doggie

smh  You dudes be on the net too much, need to stop frontin.

Let that stupid $%#$ broad be
smh.gif

Its girls like her that make women look bad
tired.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by air max 87

she looks like a man, and your boys sexuallity been in question?
smh.gif
smh.gif
they gay doggie

smh  You dudes be on the net too much, need to stop frontin.
whos frontin? she look like a guy..... and her friend in the pic looks like lamar odem... 

Back
Top Bottom