Got pulled over last night for not having illuminating lights on my plates Vol. Stoneface

dude's just doing his job. i'd rather he waste everyones time with ##@!$+## just to make sure they can drive, as opposed to letting everyone go and then reading another drunk driving death story in the morning.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

i'd be pretty mad if i ever got pulled over for that.

what's the point of being the DD if you refuse to drive with drunk people in your car tho?

laugh.gif

I was wondering the same thing.   Kind of defeats the purpose.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Skip0011

i'd be pretty mad if i ever got pulled over for that.

what's the point of being the DD if you refuse to drive with drunk people in your car tho?

laugh.gif

I was wondering the same thing.   Kind of defeats the purpose.
If youre referrin to OPs post, he was sayin he wont be a passenger to a driver thats been drinking

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Stixx

cop was about to give me a ticket for the AIR FRESHNER hanging from my rearview
images

Said its an obstruction of view...
told him I never heard of that b4 & he said "1st time for everything" never got a ticket cuz my moms works for the NYPD (not a cop though)
i HATE NYPD w/a passion

thats nothing i got pulled over & my car was searched for over an hour(i saw the damn sunset)............ glove-box,armrest,sunglasses holder overhead,every crevase in the backseat,the trunk & finally i was issued a warning because my air freshners were blocking my view of the mirror....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

People find every reason to complain about a cop. cool tho when they dont pull over the drunk driver that takes your life. dont complain.

nah bruh dont even try to compare it unless youve been harassed & your time has been #$%^&* around by a @!@$+%* cop with nothing to do

indifferent.gif
we are talking about people leaving a party drunk, and getting into motor vehicles and driving. PERIOD. why wouldn't you want a cop to stop them. cop curiosity is always classified as harassment. and then again i don't know how y'all people always getting bugged by cops. step y'all life game up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Stixx

cop was about to give me a ticket for the AIR FRESHNER hanging from my rearview
images

Said its an obstruction of view...
told him I never heard of that b4 & he said "1st time for everything" never got a ticket cuz my moms works for the NYPD (not a cop though)
i HATE NYPD w/a passion

thats nothing i got pulled over & my car was searched for over an hour(i saw the damn sunset)............ glove-box,armrest,sunglasses holder overhead,every crevase in the backseat,the trunk & finally i was issued a warning because my air freshners were blocking my view of the mirror....
30t6p3b.gif

People find every reason to complain about a cop. cool tho when they dont pull over the drunk driver that takes your life. dont complain.

nah bruh dont even try to compare it unless youve been harassed & your time has been #$%^&* around by a @!@$+%* cop with nothing to do

indifferent.gif
we are talking about people leaving a party drunk, and getting into motor vehicles and driving. PERIOD. why wouldn't you want a cop to stop them. cop curiosity is always classified as harassment. and then again i don't know how y'all people always getting bugged by cops. step y'all life game up.
grin.gif
shut up boost. your just saying because ...................... 
nerd.gif
 .. u kno.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom