Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Weekz

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)
This is a shot to your confidence. Some chicks aint %!!$.
Back in 05 I started talking to this black chick and we would kick it but nothing ever popped off. We were supposed to go to the movies one night so I'm calling and she doesnt answer. I go to wal-mart to pick some stuff and I see her in there with another dude. 

30t6p3b.gif

Havent messed with a black chick since 

Don't blame all black women, your probably just ugly....

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She left a little Diamond Key & Lock necklace that I copped her for Valentines day at another dudes house after sucking & *****ing him for an entire weekend only for me to find out from the dude himself because he was in love with her and wanted to see if she was lying when she said that we were broke up.

!+@ Grammar.

this right here got me legit heated. females nowadays... 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

If I wasn't on my phone I'd have the perfect gifs for some of these stories.

Son didn't even tell dude he wasn't gay tho
roll.gif
she was straight grimy for that.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18.

I'm confused... wasn't it made known in the Wrestling thread that you like 15 years old Rusty
laugh.gif
There are two Rusty's, their names are spelt slightly different.

Looks like they both stay taking L's though.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18.

I'm confused... wasn't it made known in the Wrestling thread that you like 15 years old Rusty
laugh.gif

What L's have I taken Mitch?

I took this chick v-card she took my trust in females @+%@# put me through 4 months of thinkin I was a father. It took her best friend's dude to tell me she was @+@*+% with my head.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

laugh.gif

What L's have I taken Mitch?
Not many now that I think about it.

Just the regular wrestling thread guys like to clown on you about your age. You're cool in my book.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18. There was a damn sexy cashier that work there who I was crazy about, she was 24, and had 2 kids. We started chillin, but never did anything, I tried though. She would always say she wanted to take things slow. Me being anxious to smash was me showing my age/immaturity and was a turn off. On Saturday afternoons after work I would always drive her home. Even though I been inside her place other times she never let me come inside on Saturdays because he said her kids where home and did  not want to bring another man around before she knew it was something serious. I didn't care cause that explanation made sense in my young mind. She claimed to live with just a roommate and her 2 kids. Baby's father is a bum and out the picture, she claims to be single. 
If I didn't drop her home, or at her other job, her homegirl used to pick her up from work. She tells me that's her roommate. So one night I drop her off and she tells me her roommate needs a ride to her cause the car is in the shop. I say cool no problem. And she says her roommate is watching the kids and would need time to change so it might take a while for her to come out. Still I say cool no problem. 

So I'm in the car waiting for her roommate to come out. My head is down reading a book. when I hear the car door open. I look up at sitting there is the biggest, blackest, most Anthony Mason looking dude I have ever seen. And homegirl is outside the car looking freshly smashed. They kiss goodbye and I'm like 
eek.gif
mad.gif
. Then she smiles and waves to me and says something like "Bye, thanks, your the greatest "brother" a girl could ask for"
30t6p3b.gif
. So now I gotta give drive this gangsta looking Terry Crews to work, which is 30 mins out the way. While we're talking in the car I find out that's the kid's dad and homegirl told dude I was gay
laugh.gif
. Homeboy tells me he would never of guessed it cause I give off a "real !+@!+" vibe, but he been locked before so he knows how it is. I wanted to blow up her spot but I was scared out my mind of dude. So I never took my eyes off the road and made small talk the entire ride home. Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay.
laugh.gif

So what happened the next time you saw her?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

She left a little Diamond Key & Lock necklace that I copped her for Valentines day at another dudes house after sucking & *****ing him for an entire weekend only for me to find out from the dude himself because he was in love with her and wanted to see if she was lying when she said that we were broke up.

!+@ Grammar.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I had posted something on her wall like "Had a great time" or something like that and dude saw it. I had no idea he was her FB friend. So he gets my number somehow, Maybe facebook and hits me up like "Aye man, you and ol girl still together" ? I'm like yea, u got a reason I shouldn't be? He proceeds to tell me that she said we broke up months ago and I'm still in love with her. When she went back home on Xmas break that's when they were together. Smashing.  He sent me all the pics she sent him and when he sent a pic of her chain she left.... I blew up.

So I roll up on my girl and surprised her with dude on the phone. Hit the speaker phone and he airs her out. The whole time she's in denial saying he's lying then I show her the pics. She's effed up.

SMH

!+@ Grammar.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
I had posted something on her wall like "Had a great time" or something like that and dude saw it. I had no idea he was her FB friend. So he gets my number somehow, Maybe facebook and hits me up like "Aye man, you and ol girl still together" ? I'm like yea, u got a reason I shouldn't be? He proceeds to tell me that she said we broke up months ago and I'm still in love with her. When she went back home on Xmas break that's when they were together. Smashing.  He sent me all the pics she sent him and when he sent a pic of her chain she left.... I blew up.

So I roll up on my girl and surprised her with dude on the phone. Hit the speaker phone and he airs her out. The whole time she's in denial saying he's lying then I show her the pics. She's effed up.

SMH

The way u handled that, someone cue the rock clapping gif for this man, sry abt the whole situation makes me wanna dropkick the broad in her knee

Already said this in the thread about nothing but,
when I was in 7th grade I wrote songs in a composition book and put it in my cubby

one day when i'm absent all of my classmates take my book and read it and laughed

I came back the next day everybody chuckling like

tumblr_lx9ipvOIUH1r7mg1co2_500.gif

I felt like I had been raped

!+@ Grammar.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

SMH
WOW.

Just reading that got me fired up about your situation. Glad you found out than spending more of your time and money on her.
mad.gif

Stayed the night at my ex's apartment one night. All the vehicles parked in her parking lot had to have the tag hanging from the rearview. She gave me one when she first moved in, and I put it on my rearview and left it there ever since. So in the morning I go to leave, and my car is gone. I call the police and they told me my car was towed. So I called the tow truck company and they told me they towed it because I didn't have a parking tag. So I told him "you mean the tag hanging on my rearview mirror right now?"
30t6p3b.gif
Shouldn't have said that. On top of that they towed it all the way to DC, which was like 35 minutes away, and it was gonna be $200 to get it out. So I show up to the tow truck spot, and they got some punk outside monitoring the lot collecting money. I went in and looked at my car, and surprise surprise, the tag was gone off my mirror, even though it had been hanging there for like 5 months. Not to mention my car seat was moved, the car was filthy, and the radio was BLASTING when I turned it on. So I told them I was calling the police because they stole my car. Dude was like ok, do what you gotta do, but we didn't steal your car.  Tell me why the police never showed up. 2 hours later I was like whatever, told dude he was a female dog for scaming people, and paid the money. Make matters worse it was in late December, and that was part of my Xmas money for my kids.
30t6p3b.gif

I found the parking tag under my passenger side seat about 3 weeks later.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I HATE tow truck drivers. They are the scum of the earth and I wish they all die. I'm not even being sarcastic.

I met this girl In high school, freshman year. She had my boy introduce us telling him how I always would come chop it with him and over look her but that she was feeling' me something tough. We start talking and fall into things heavy, I had a girl when we started talking and she knew it but I had told her I was on and off with ol girl so we could talk with no hang ups. I end up breaking up with my girl and talking to the female my boy introduced me to. She ends up moving to idaho at the end of the year do we develop a long term relationship, it was good for a min but we ended up breaking things off. The whole time out there for the next year and a half she's trying to find someone else but is hung up on me and vice versa. We would always end up together after a month or two hiatus of seeing other people, she ends up moving back senior year so we pick things back up. fast forward a year and a half It's the summer after her freshman year in college and I had takin her card senior year so we were getting down, I was working so I was only seeing her every other day for about a couple hours at a time. She tells me she's going to the club and so I ask who all is going, she names off all her female friends and a morese(morees) and ask if I know him, I say yeah I know mo -beaches(jokingly)
. Fast forward the next night I ask how the club was she say it was good but would have been better had I gone. I say you should have danced than, she replies with "I did, but only with the girls" so I call bs and lie saying my female friend saw her there dancing with a dude so after running from the truth she confesses that she was dancing with mo and apparently he was her friends ex but she started liking him while we were broken u and had kept in contact with him. Fast forward 3 months her had finds out I have been stabbing his daughter and wants blood, but so we squash things but he resents me because she told him instead of me asking for permission first. Her and I are supposed to kick it but I have to help my mom move so I reschedule with her, the next day come and she says she has to study but that we should kick it the next day, I say ok and so we end up kicking it and shes acting distant, I start making her warm up to me and we start getting physical, I'm about to put it in when she says she's on her . So I Kanye shrug and we head to the mall. When I'm getting ready to leave she starts crying and hugs me. I ask what's wrong she says it's the hormones getting to her and her . Is just making her emotional. That night she texts me and says she wants to break up, I ask how come and she says that she hadn't been studying the day before but was actually kicking it with morese and kIcked it with me the next day to see who she wanted more. It was me but she wanted to see what he had to offer. I dead her after that but 6 months later my moms calls me saying that ol girl showed up at her house crying and pleading for my mom to talk to me and tell me how much ol girl loves me. I bite but come to find out she's dragging dude along while I'm smanging her out.

Moral of the story is never wife a home wrecker.Sorry about grammar, typing on iPod touch, will edit and add foots later

This is pretty recent and just came to a head yesterday...figured i'd share

OK so my best friend of 15 years (we're 25 now) and I hooked up on my birthday this past december. We've always had this weird atraction thing that we explored but never went all the way with up until that day. nothing was weird about it and we talked about it after and agreed that we'd take things to the next level and date exclusively. Everything was good. Around this time she had moved into a new apartment with very little money saved, a car note and only a part time job. So i broke her off with money when she needed it, helped fix up the apartment like painting, furniture arrangements, mounting TVs, cooking her dinner, etc. Pretty much doing all the stuff i would normally do as her best friend anyway, but going the "extra mile" just to show that i care and all that. At the beginning of February she picks up a second job that makes her week completely filled with work all 7 days, which makes her not as available to hang out or go out like we were before. I would plan things with her weeks in advance so she could clear her schedule but she keeps being unavailable. I work nights 6 days a week so im already being pretty accommodating as it is, but i didnt sweat it. I understood she was probably burned out/tired from work and all that everyday. what ends up happening is me not seeing her for an entire month EXCEPT when she needs me to drop off tools/supplies for her apartment, the night before valentines day when i dropped off a care package i spent all day putting together (valentines day themed foods that she liked, a gift card to her nail salon, etc), and the one night at the end of the month when i took her out to dinner before i went to work. At this dinner she expresses to me how she doesnt think i give her enough time
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif
and that she needs attention and somebody who she thinks is really in for her if we're gonna work. In my head im like "++%
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
are you kidding me?" but i didnt address it...just sat back and listened to all this bs. on the ride back to me drop her off before work she has me stay and comfort her or whatever so i did it like a +#$@%+#, but because i wanted to go above and beyond to prove her wrong still. That night she sneds me a thank you text and apologizes for doubting me at all so im like
6f425e5e2598ca5d2e5e2c2ba3d28c510b773bc.gif

ALSO around this time, she was getting flowers delivered to her office at work from some suitors. she was posting them up on her social networks but when she told me about it was like "oh i dont like these guys anyway...dont mind it" i was also jailbreaking her iphone for her and while i was doing that, came across incoming texts from this dude which were pretty flirty. didnt say anything about it though.

After that night of dinner, i dont see her for the entire month of March, and not for lack of trying. I would hit her up and say let's go somewhere and she'd be like "oh im tired" or "oh i just got off work" she invited me to go see The Hunger Games after i expressed to her i wanted to see it, but she flaked on it every day of that week for various reasons. Even with all that i excused it because she apparently was tired with working 2 jobs and having no days off. I completely ignored the fact that she was checking in at random restaurants after some days of work every week. "Must be some coworkers or other friends" i said to myself
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Fast foward to this past friday I'm derping around on FB and i see this post from her talmbout "Our First Date :smile:" Now, im not a rocket scientist but i know i was at home at that point and definitely not on any date. Had me looking at my phone like
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif
bf735dbee8a89af3a1092cdfe356a8fb4af9a4b.gif
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif
in that order. Ended up not hitting her up at all the entire weekend until yesterday. Broke her off with some funny story, hopefully to have a conversation segue into what was going on but nope..got a laugh and that was it.

So i go to work and on twitter and i see a pic she posted, and part of the caption was this dude's name. I recgonize it right away but i couldnt remember where i had seen that name from. So for like 20 minutes at work im at my desk trying to piece together where i know this name from and it hits me like Wee-bay
wee-bey-gif.gif

I know the name because thats the dude that was texting her all slick and flirty that night in February. that's the name of the dude that was sending her flowers at work. All of a sudden everything is coming together. I'm not even known to be an emotional dude or really care about a girl like that but man did that revelation hurt. Today is the day after the fact and i have yet to address her or even think about how im going to do this. I have to play it delicately because she doesnt know i know all of this, or doesnt care...idk. That and i dont want to come off as jealous because she didnt choose me. I'm just disappointed in the fact that  ive been playing other girls who i know were down for me while chasing her, and the fact that she lied to me and had me under the guise that we were exclusive.

TL;DR: I got played by my best friend

girl gave a break-up note to this clown that was meant for me

he read it on the school bus out loud

and her last words in the letter was I DISMISS YOU NOW!!

whole bus was like.... oooooooooooooooo and crackin up

B^%^$

Back
Top Bottom