Hair Follicle Test?

Also will I fail if I don’t have enough hair? It’s obvious that I didn’t shave to try and hide something...

I failed a hair test when i was 19, it went back 3 months. Op youll be fine no doubt.

They still do this ****

It’s just an inconvenience at the end of the day. I get piss tests from the DOT there is so many laws involving them I know all the loop holes. I’ve intentionally given myself inconclusives then you go piss in another week and pass with flying colors. It’s a joke anyone can pass them once you know how to play the system. Boss knows and everything. Now he just gives me a heads up when they pull my name so it’s no worry.

It’s just an inconvenience at the end of the day. I get piss tests from the DOT there is so many laws involving them I know all the loop holes. I’ve intentionally given myself inconclusives then you go piss in another week and pass with flying colors. It’s a joke anyone can pass them once you know how to play the system. Boss knows and everything. Now he just gives me a heads up when they pull my name so it’s no worry.

ever used quick fix? passed wild randoms at work when I was expecting to get fired :lol:

thing is, many companies will pay for employees to submit the drug test, but not pay for the actual testing

you’d be surprised at how many people fall for it and not even show up

the problem is you got people thinking these remedys worked when their sample wasnt even tested

at any rate, its baffling to see someone bring this question to Niketalk looking for serious help as if Google and drug testing message boards dont exist

So these aren’t that hard to pass? I’ve seen so many conflicting things from people saying it doesn’t matter how much you smoke to the test going back 7 years :lol:

They sell shampoo that will get you to pass the test. Just have to follow the directions closely.

just tell them you're rastafarian and if they don't hire you file a lawsuit for religious discrimination tbh

Yo what government intelligence agency are you at where they require a hair follicle test for a god damn internship?

I give people IV-push meds that could potentially kill them if given incorrectly and I got a one-and-done piss test.

Thread title reminded me of Al Bundy getting a "hair follicle test".

Skip to the 46 second mark.

Back
Top Bottom