Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I saw that vid on fb and figured there would def be people in the comments saying stuff 'this encourages rape culture' or something.

Exactly, like hol up real quick, let me grab my iphone incase my repressed memories come back 20 years later.....

That's not how that works lady. So if you get assaulted you better have video or you'll be dismissed?
:lol:
But honestly. I was moreso focused on the fact that a white woman could get away with saying things like this vs. the accuracy of the statement.

Everything, for the most part is he/she say. so to expect "proof" is wild from the jump.

Shouldn't be taken seriously.

Apparently this is when they were younger, like teenagers and she'd routinely say yes or no when C.K. asked :lol: :smh:

"When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F— yeah I want to see that!'"

"So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, ‘F—ing no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

So, umm yeah.... To having friends that are girls I guess.

Of all the consensual sexual acts I asked girls to engage in with me when I was a teenager, beating my meat in front of them was not one. Famb wasn't even asking for some casual handies :smh:

These people different.

They say geniuses are a little 'off' so it's not surprising. Dave Chappelle said he's into foot intercourse. Weird af.

Apparently this is when they were younger, like teenagers and she'd routinely say yes or no when C.K. asked :lol: :smh:

"When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F— yeah I want to see that!'"

"So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, ‘F—ing no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

So, umm yeah.... To having friends that are girls I guess.
Between her and her sister this was dozens maybe hundreds of times though, who knows when you add up the other accusers. That said, if all this was consensual, as weird as it is he shouldn't be swept up in the metoo wave.

Between her and her sister this was dozens maybe hundreds of times though, who knows when you add up the other accusers. That said, if all this was consensual, as weird as it is he shouldn't be swept up in the metoo wave.
Yoooooooo I just read her sister's stories :rofl:

Louis got a problem for real.

he's gonna walk, he has cia connections, that's why the nypd was so confused all of a sudden to even bring him to trial at all.
The lead detective had one of the accusers delete text messages, they had to remove him from the case. This whole thing with him was fake outrage. Some people was saying "just let it play out" They was never gonna punish him. That would set a precedent for all these rich white men doing the same ****. And the crowd definitely ain't loud as they were for Cosby.

Back
Top Bottom