Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

The over enthusiasm about a tattoo of the planets is what really got me

I've seen how he is when he gets hyped several times on tv alone and it's pretty despicable for a chick to flip that in to him being sexually creepy.

This movement dying with all recent allegations being tame accusations or outright vindictive intent being the real reason by these females.

The over enthusiasm about a tattoo of the planets is what really got me

I've seen how he is when he gets hyped several times on tv alone and it's pretty despicable for a chick to flip that in to him being sexually creepy.

This movement dying with all recent allegations being tame accusations or outright vindictive intent being the real reason by these females.

All of this is true. They, in my opinion dropped the ball on this movement, they had the momentum to really champion for justice and they let a few outliers mess up the movement by using this platform for revenge or use the platform against people with whom they have a personal beef with. Honestly **** this movement, it is now a witch hunt.

Justine Skye went on TBC and basically laid it out that Sheck Wes was abusing her. I wonder if he will ever receive any real blowback from that. This whole movement has really sidestepped hip hop so far.

Justine Skye went on TBC and basically laid it out that Sheck Wes was abusing her. I wonder if he will ever receive any real blowback from that. This whole movement has really sidestepped hip hop so far.

Justine Skye isn't white.

Justine Skye isn't white.
But this entire movement was started by a black woman.

All of this is true. They, in my opinion dropped the ball on this movement, they had the momentum to really champion for justice and they let a few outliers mess up the movement by using this platform for revenge or use the platform against people with whom they have a personal beef with. Honestly **** this movement, it is now a witch hunt.
Main issue is you can't rush victims to speak about this. Gotta do it on their own time. Now a lot found confidence to speak about their abuse due to this movement but some others saw it as an opportunity.

Last edited:
Good to see Terry Crews still doing his thing hosting shows and everything.
:lol: Dude was a victim not a perpetrator so why wouldn't he be?

His groper still walking around like nothing happened...his wife posted a picture of him last week and none of the comments were negative:
https://www.instagram.com/trinavenit/?hl=en
https://www.visionarywomen.com/leadership/trina-venit/

In white communities, there's alot of gay humor, people don't necessarily view it as being a "sexual" thing...

Alot of white people go skinny dipping and are into "nudism"...

Back
Top Bottom