Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

So because white people may or may not protect their pedophiles, we shouldn't get the predators in our communities out the paint? What the **** are these dudes even talking about?

Who said that? You just made some **** up to sound good. It's a whole R Kelly thread where black people are saying he should be in prison.

It's real funny every time other pedos are pointed out ya'll jump on this "No! We're only allowed to talk about R Kelly!"

***** outta here.

It's not surprising to think that a list celebrity men have a completely warped view of reality and can 'talent' their way out of anything.

works with musicians & athletes no problem...actors and politicians who ain't already rich? ehhh...not so much :lol:

Who said that? You just made some **** up to sound good. It's a whole R Kelly thread where black people are saying he should be in prison.

It's real funny every time other pedos are pointed out ya'll jump on this "No! We're only allowed to talk about R Kelly!"

***** outta here.
I'm talking about the whataboutism that people like Nasheed are peddling. It's ****ed up to say but I care less about someone like Weinstein than Bill Cosby or the R. Kelly situation because the latter affect my people more. I don't care for the "BUT THE WHITE PREDATORS ARE ESCAPING JUSTICE" when our young men and women are being preyed upon. It's damn near saying we shouldn't get R. Kelly out the paint because Weinstein isn't in jail.

I'm talking about the whataboutism that people like Nasheed are peddling. It's ****ed up to say but I care less about someone like Weinstein than Bill Cosby or the R. Kelly situation because the latter affect my people more. I don't care for the "BUT THE WHITE PREDATORS ARE ESCAPING JUSTICE" when our young men and women are being preyed upon. It's damn near saying we shouldn't get R. Kelly out the paint because Weinstein isn't in jail.

da prevailing narrative that you might be missing with ol boy is "why are we unilaterally disarming when they ain't?" its basically old hat in politics. its a exercise in showing hypocrisy, essentially rendering da people with da pitchforks mute because while they ask for da scalp of R. Kelly, they're all too happy to herald Elvis Presley, Jeffery Epstein, etc.

da overarching point is do as i say, not as i do...tear your cultural institutions down we feel is unfit, while ours remain status quo...once you seen enough examples of it, i can see why someone would look at this faux rage with cynicism.

That sounds like "what about black on black crime?" to me. "Us" doing the right thing shouldnt be based on whether "they" are doing it too. That's crazy to me. We're not talking about some silly **** like talking loudly at the movie theater. It's dudes ****ing underage kids.
I resent that argument being used to downplay what R. Kelly did.

That sounds like "what about black on black crime?" to me. "Us" doing the right thing shouldnt be based on whether "they" are doing it too. That's crazy to me. We're not talking about some silly **** like talking loudly at the movie theater. It's dudes ****ing underage kids.
I resent that argument being used to downplay what R. Kelly did.
Once again. It's a whole thread with black people saying R Kelly should be in prison.

Nobody saying rkelly should not get canceled, just dont stop at rkelly, rock and roll artist made songs about jailbait, http://ultimateclassicrock.com/jailbait-songs/ Ted nugent is out here attacking politicians like he aint smash underage girls, like his voice matters, rock and roll stars had "baby groupies" 1 or 2 artist even wrote about it autobiographies. Its problematic when all these people so happy to attack rkelly but turn a blind eye to these other artist, spotify was even going to single out rkelly but leave all those rock and roll groups that was smashing under age girls alone. Selective outrage

.Edit : Son its crazy that you can say get rid of all the pedos and people got a problem with it.

Once again. It's a whole thread with black people saying R Kelly should be in prison.
I know that as I am one of them but my issue is with the people using Weinstein as proof of a conspiracy to make it look like only black entertainers are doing this nasty **** as a way to downplay R. Kelly's crime.
I DO AGREE with you that they all gotta go to jail. My thing is I don't care which one goes first. If it's Robert then good. THEY ALL GOTTA GO.

No it ain't. That's just what some of y'all wanna hear. All of them should be in prison. We can talk about more than one person on this issue. We don't have to just talk about what's currently popular on Twitter or cuz lifetime said so.

Copy and paste this and put it on a billboard somewhere please.

As I asked 30 pages ago, do yall want the thread to look like this?" (And nothing else)

R. Kelly is trash
R. Kelly is a horrible man
Take him to jail
Throw away the key

Like stop trying to police responses and then having the nerve to label it as defending dude simply because EVERY post isn't talking about the OBVIOUS conclusion. :lol:

In how many ways do you want folks to verbally assault R. Kelly?

Aaliyah was murdered.

Can’t believe they executed that so perfectly.

Just like Left Eye was killed.

Dame, Timbaland, K Relly and Jay Z all were in relationships with Aaliyah. They knew the underage thing would get out, so they got her killed.

Nick Cannon is lame as hell son. Why would you use your platform to attempt to take more black men down?

But he won’t talk about how Dan Schneider would have the entire “All That” cast take their socks off so he can tickle their feet?

8C17852A-6E87-4200-8D31-1DA93F52CE9E.jpeg
9EF34018-63D0-483C-82AD-4A05412EB25A.jpeg
69C54CBB-DD7C-4CE6-9C84-D6E8A7CDF8CF.jpeg
E86B5BD4-6873-4839-9416-5273CC7A6103.jpeg

B9BE922B-CF1F-4842-906B-B409725D4A5D.jpeg

133E51B5-5B01-4C55-AC25-7F8FA0069918.jpeg

^^^^
I ALWAYS forget about that dude man. Think my brain just thinks the worst about him and deletes his existence a day or so after I'm reminded.
Last pic is creepy as hell. I'm like "Michelle, are you ok."

Louis CK Response to possibly giving woman an STD

Seems like even disgraced comedian Louis C.K. fell under fraudster restaurateur Sarma Melngailis’ spell.

In a series of emails between the two in 2012 Louis C.K. pines for the chef, telling her in one March note that, “My brain has thoughts about you in it. Somewhere between 27 and 93 ¹/₂.”

The emails were part of a trove of documents provided to The Post that included sexual text messages between Melngailis and her high-powered defense attorney Jeffrey Lichtman.

But things turned slightly less romantic in one June when the funnyman defends himself against having potentially passed along an STD to Melngailis.

The chef emailed him on June 17 regarding a previous email outburst, stating that she was “upset and freaked out.”

Louis C.K. responded: “hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of s–t is tough. I never swore that I was clean. I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay. We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human,” he wrote.

“Our generation has this stuff. the next generation will all be inocculated and will have sex with electric glass penises and digital vaginas and they’ll get software viruses instead. It’s part of life.”:win:

Later on he tells Melngailis that he accepts his responsibility “for our chemistry and exchange,” and wonders whether anyone is “clean” nowadays.

“I’ve been told the same thing, that there’s no good tests for guys and even that condoms don’t stop s–t. i don’t know. It’s a mess. I hope you’re okay. i think you will be. And I am sorry. …I still look back tenderly and happily on our time together. And that night. It was really wonderful, even though it never happened again and it seemed to be sort of a stopping point for us, unfortunately.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/12/emails-reveal-louis-c-k-may-have-given-sarma-melngailis-an-std/

She's pretty hot.

Apparently a criminal too.

Not seeing how it's news pertaining to Louis and his sexual deviant way. He even says he's not sure if he gave it to her or if she gave it to him and the STD Ssounds curable. Nobody talks that way about herpes.

This

Our generation has this stuff. the next generation will all be inocculated and will have sex with electric glass penises and digital vaginas and they’ll get software viruses instead. It’s part of life.”

was hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

One thing I don't get is if Louis was banging hot chicks like that what is up with his corner a chick and masturbate move. It has to be some fetish.

Louis CK Response to possibly giving woman an STD

Seems like even disgraced comedian Louis C.K. fell under fraudster restaurateur Sarma Melngailis’ spell.

In a series of emails between the two in 2012 Louis C.K. pines for the chef, telling her in one March note that, “My brain has thoughts about you in it. Somewhere between 27 and 93 ¹/₂.”

The emails were part of a trove of documents provided to The Post that included sexual text messages between Melngailis and her high-powered defense attorney Jeffrey Lichtman.

But things turned slightly less romantic in one June when the funnyman defends himself against having potentially passed along an STD to Melngailis.

The chef emailed him on June 17 regarding a previous email outburst, stating that she was “upset and freaked out.”

Louis C.K. responded: “hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of s–t is tough. I never swore that I was clean. I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay. We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human,” he wrote.

“Our generation has this stuff. the next generation will all be inocculated and will have sex with electric glass penises and digital vaginas and they’ll get software viruses instead. It’s part of life.”:win:

Later on he tells Melngailis that he accepts his responsibility “for our chemistry and exchange,” and wonders whether anyone is “clean” nowadays.

“I’ve been told the same thing, that there’s no good tests for guys and even that condoms don’t stop s–t. i don’t know. It’s a mess. I hope you’re okay. i think you will be. And I am sorry. …I still look back tenderly and happily on our time together. And that night. It was really wonderful, even though it never happened again and it seemed to be sort of a stopping point for us, unfortunately.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/12/emails-reveal-louis-c-k-may-have-given-sarma-melngailis-an-std/
who the hell is sarma melinginus?

Back
Top Bottom