help with my itunes!!

This @!$% is trippin blud Im trying to open it and it doesen't allow me to open it. I reinstalled about four different times and it does nothing to it. Thelast time if I remember correctly I was messing arpund with it and put that coverflow @!$% to see how it would look and it started %$%+@+# up. What can Ido?
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Its itunes 7.5 if that helps.
my 2000 post!
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

mine has been pissing me off, making me reinstall all my music and wiping out all my damn playlists

That happened to me a few weeks ago with that covelflow *@%%. I had to do a damn System Recovery
smh.gif
sick.gif

Download windows install cleaner

Get rid of everything iTunes and iPod related..

Install it again.

Originally Posted by I3

Download windows install cleaner

Get rid of everything iTunes and iPod related..

Install it again.

I did that and still nothing! What the *$*%!
sick.gif
sick.gif

this may be the problem

>START>ALL PROGRAMS>SET PROGRAMS ACCESS AND DEFAULTS

then enable access to all MEDIA PLAYERS

2 if that doesnt work look for itunes patch; if one is available
3run the program @ a different compatabily by right clicking it and going to its properties
4download an older version

Originally Posted by seniosoul

this may be the problem

>START>ALL PROGRAMS>SET PROGRAMS ACCESS AND DEFAULTS

then enable access to all MEDIA PLAYERS

2 if that doesnt work look for itunes patch; if one is available
3run the program @ a different compatabily by right clicking it and going to its properties
4download an older version

did all this and it still messing up
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was searching and it seems that im not the only one having the same problem, apple need to stop lagging with this !!%@!
alien.gif
alien.gif

if you have windows blinds. . .then you should open WindowBlinds & go to "PER APLLICATION" and add ITUNES.exe

I had the same problem with itunes 7.5 a few weeks ago. I checked the apple support site and a lot of people have the same problem with itunes 7.5. Idowngraded to itunes 7.4 and it works fine now.

i downgraded from 7.5 all the way to like 6, something and it still came with the same error. this is+$%**++ annoying!

you should use SharePod

Sharepod is a free program you can use with your ipod, it allows you to add music to your ipod and extract music from it
among other things. I hate itunes

google it

Back
Top Bottom