Hiring people on craigslist to do work (vol. I'm screwed) **Update pg 5 PICS**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you need to worry about your HOA and not him. I dont have HOA but I live in historical overlay zone. I changed my old wood windows for more efficient ones without their certificate of appropriateness (I didnt get a permit) and I got sent to the city attorneys until I changed the windows back.

That bobcat aint helping much either..nosy neighbors gonna get you fined.

you need to worry about your HOA and not him. I dont have HOA but I live in historical overlay zone. I changed my old wood windows for more efficient ones without their certificate of appropriateness (I didnt get a permit) and I got sent to the city attorneys until I changed the windows back.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Bro, Id have done that job with an old school shovel for less than 5 bills

I tried, but my entire neighborhood has an issue with the rocks. I've been doing nothing but digging up 40% dirt & 60% rock. It took me 2 days to accomplish 10% of the digging

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Bro, Id have done that job with an old school shovel for less than 5 bills

I tried, but my entire neighborhood has an issue with the rocks. I've been doing nothing but digging up 40% dirt & 60% rock. It took me 2 days to accomplish 10% of the digging

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

You're absolutely right! I called them first thing this morning to let them know what was going on and some chick said they're closed for the Easter holiday but she was going to leave a message. I'm still gonna call them on Monday to let them know that I'm going to take care of the issue

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

You're absolutely right! I called them first thing this morning to let them know what was going on and some chick said they're closed for the Easter holiday but she was going to leave a message. I'm still gonna call them on Monday to let them know that I'm going to take care of the issue

BTW, dude just left and I wanted to fight him until one of us were on the way to the hospital but cooler heads prevail.

Him: I got a bad feeling about this job

Me: *looks at %+@#*! up lawn* Yea, I see that

Him: So here's how it's gonna go down, you either pay me and let me finish the job, or I'll take my equipment and go home

Me: You've got 5 minutes to leave

Glad my neighbors were willing to have my back... I thought they were gonna report me.

BTW, dude just left and I wanted to fight him until one of us were on the way to the hospital but cooler heads prevail.

Him: So here's how it's gonna go down, you either pay me and let me finish the job, or I'll take my equipment and go home

Glad my neighbors were willing to have my back... I thought they were gonna report me.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

dang, small claims court bruh?

dang, small claims court bruh?

damn. get to work on that before the HOA comes down on you hard. im not sure exactly what the soil problem is but did you try a sledgehammer to break up the rocks?

damn. get to work on that before the HOA comes down on you hard. im not sure exactly what the soil problem is but did you try a sledgehammer to break up the rocks?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

A sledge hammer?
laugh.gif
u jus need a few tools bruh bruh... Pick, shovel, metal rake, peice of rebarPoke around with rebar to locate big rock chunks, pick, shovel repeat... Its not easy so I mighta hired sumone too but 5 bills... Shoot I might go into landscaping, I do it for all my fam free... Its relaxing to me to burn one n pound out a cpl hrs of honest work to make sumone else happy

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

A sledge hammer?
laugh.gif
u jus need a few tools bruh bruh... Pick, shovel, metal rake, peice of rebarPoke around with rebar to locate big rock chunks, pick, shovel repeat... Its not easy so I mighta hired sumone too but 5 bills... Shoot I might go into landscaping, I do it for all my fam free... Its relaxing to me to burn one n pound out a cpl hrs of honest work to make sumone else happy

laugh.gif
What an +!@

Back
Top Bottom