How do you TELL your girlfriend she's not your #1 priority? UPDATE: Broken Up

No lie tell I'm not your ex . Females who got tou back love the man in transition and help you get to where your going from the text she seems to want a ready made man which in the end she will get messed over that why some many ex trophy wives exist

Also you need to double strap before tou tap so you don't end up cauht up when you wwnt to leave her.

Tell her

" my ex was independent, successful, paid her own bills, paid my phone bill and knew how to ride the d***
I took a risk with YOU"

Not evene worth it. Girls like that dont even deserve the ether. I would just say its over and be done with it. Short and sweet and to the point

It's not worth it to get into it and all that stuff. I mean that line is crazy good and it'll melt her soul if she said that to her

But IMO it's not worth it

Not evene worth it. Girls like that dont even deserve the ether. I would just say its over and be done with it. Short and sweet and to the point

It's not worth it to get into it and all that stuff. I mean that line is crazy good and it'll melt her soul if she said that to her

But IMO it's not worth it
I'm sorry...

But this ether is totally worth it...

Because it could go a long way. Theres a very good chance that she sticks around (don't be in a relationship. Just enjoy the company and yambs)

And if that doesn't happen... She'll think twice about uttering nonsense when she comes across the next man.

We have all came across girls that have been checked on their nonsense, and who have not been checked. There's a clear difference.

I wish more men would say something instead of just deading it because they think its "stepping to their level" or "useless".

It really can have an effect is executed properly.

I just ended my situation like that last night. I got the comparison of how I took care of my previous ex more than her. Thing I explained to her is I blew a lot of my savings on my ex(I know stupid in hindsight I was hypnotized lol) and that I wasn't going to or planning to do that again. I'm moving to California soon and she don't even live in my home state she only here for school so our relationship had a dead line anyways. Just better to end things now while you can still be friends. I actually like her a lot more as a friend

I'm sorry...

But this ether is totally worth it...

Because it could go a long way. Theres a very good chance that she sticks around (don't be in a relationship. Just enjoy the company and yambs)

And if that doesn't happen... She'll think twice about uttering nonsense when she comes across the next man.

We have all came across girls that have been checked on their nonsense, and who have not been checked. There's a clear difference.

I wish more men would say something instead of just deading it because they think its "stepping to their level" or "useless".

It really can have an effect is executed properly.

The statement will cause conflict. You can say it in a different way and still have the same effect.Most dude ain't about that catty tit for tat life. Not to sound all teacher like but just because someone insults you does not mean that you have to stoop to their level and insult them.

You already learn that arguing with a female will make you look like a lame.

tumblr_lyenw52rVd1qdato8o1_250.gif

Tell her

" my ex was independent, successful, paid her own bills, paid my phone bill and knew how to ride the d***
I took a risk with YOU"

do this OP you cant go wrong dump her before she dumps you for the next man thats foolish enough to pay her bills

you tryna go out with your balls intact or wait to get dumped fam?

To the question on the previous page of where do these girls come from, all I can say is this.

They wouldn't exist or would exist on a minimal level if it wasnt for simps who undervalue themselves while overvaluing these broads. Its more and more dudes tucking their nuts inbetween their legs and doing things I could see a married man doing for his wife but not a man simply involved in a relationship with a girl to do.

Some of these females think that because there a guys gf and because they let him smash that he's supposed to pay for all dates, pay her bills, car note etc and pretty much do everything her father or lack of father figure is supposed to do.

At the end of the day more and more dudes are confirming to this behavior though which is sad.

Funny thing is, when you call these girls out on their false entitled sense of reality, while some will be shocked and appaled that someone actually told them the truth for once, a good chunk of them will end up respecting you way more then the spineless yes ma'm simps they deal with on a regular basis.

To the question on the previous page of where do these girls come from, all I can say is this.

They wouldn't exist or would exist on a minimal level if it wasnt for simps who undervalue themselves while overvaluing these broads. Its more and more dudes tucking their nuts inbetween their legs and doing things I could see a married man doing for his wife but not a man simply involved in a relationship with a girl to do.

Some of these females think that because there a guys gf and because they let him smash that he's supposed to pay for all dates, pay her bills, car note etc and pretty much do everything her father or lack of father figure is supposed to do.

At the end of the day more and more dudes are confirming to this behavior though which is sad.

Funny thing is, when you call these girls out on their false entitled sense of reality, while some will be shocked and appaled that someone actually told them the truth for once, a good chunk of them will end up respecting you way more then the spineless yes ma'm simps they deal with on a regular basis.
I concur but this is a learning experience that ( at least for OG'S of relationships) were learned at an early age and not at 30...
We all have been a simp to the wrong chick at one time and no amount of advice is going to change OP'S thought process.
"A Hard Head Makes A Soft ***", its all trial and error and hopefully after the pain( trust me bro she is about to take OP through the ringer), he won't become jaded or cynical but more lucid on what he wants in a mate and pays more attention to the red flags because this behavior was there in the beginning but he over looked it because the relationship was "new"...Experience is your Greatest Teacher

I concur but this is a learning experience that ( at least for OG'S of relationships) were learned at an early age and not at 30...
We all have been a simp to the wrong chick at one time and no amount of advice is going to change OP'S thought process.
"A Hard Head Makes A Soft ***", its all trial and error and hopefully after the pain( trust me bro she is about to take OP through the ringer), he won't become jaded or cynical but more lucid on what he wants in a mate and pays more attention to the red flags because this behavior was there in the beginning but he over looked it because the relationship was "new"...Experience is your Greatest Teacher

I agree completely. We've all, or at least most of us were that whipped mr softee marshmallow with 1 female in our life when growing up. That's a learning expierence, and you chalk it up as a lesson leaned and something you look back on and laugh at yourself about. No shame in that.

When you make the same mistakes over and over again though and not learn from past warnings, red flags etc that's when its a problem.

Regarding op, I think he sees the writing on the wall and will make a smart decision with this girl.

Never that. It's always been a two way street when going out, either both reaching into our pockets or just alternating who fronts the bill.

And NT had wisdom beyond my years so I am heeding these words. That text, which was the first is it's kind, has been eating at my soul since I saw it. She's making no kind of sense bringing up an ex because an ex is an ex for a reason, so really idgaf what they did. Furthermore, she's the type to go off on a tangent during an argument and bring up everything you've done wrong or hurt her with up to that point. Such was the case yesterday with that text.

She knows we're on thin ice, and is potentially waiting for me to break it. I'm going to break all of this down to her (again) and if she can't come to a compromise, it's a done deal. Not in this lifetime will I be paying her bills btw. Ol' dude was a sucker for sure though, beyond the bill paying. She's going to clear up what she means by taking a risk with me as well. And if I'm not satisfied with her response, well **** is downhill from there. Might not break it up immediately, but I know it won't end well. I'm truly going to give it a shot because what I posted on NT is not a true representation of her, but it's an ugly aspect that needs cleaning up.

If you know it won't end well why would you drag it on? Seems like a waste of everyone's time.

Last edited:
Damn OP, she really said she took a chance on you.

Bruh she called him a risky investment. :lol:

OP she she basically said you're a 5th round draft pick from a no-name school, a project player that may or may not pan out.

The disrespect.. I don't even..

Last edited:

Funny thing is, when you call these girls out on their false entitled sense of reality, while some will be shocked and appalled that someone actually told them the truth for once, a good chunk of them will end up respecting you way more then the spineless yes ma'm simps they deal with on a regular basis.

Here is where the problem lies.
Here is why its never going to change.

Even a husband should not have to take care of everything.
It should be 50/50 all the way.

Not because I am a fake feminist, but because in the blink of an eye a spouse can die.
A spouse can get laid off, a spouse can get into an accident that leaves the temporally or permanent disabled.
I need to know that you can be financially stable if I can no longer bring in income.

The reason why dudes our doing this is because they are playing the role of a husband
The one who controls the money has the power and men want to have power.

drop this chick now, if she's comparing you to someone else tell her to go back to him. Does she have a college education? or is she the usual chick that works at the mall?

Back
Top Bottom